Latest list of Lumix owners in Singapore

LX3 user here curious about the "guideline" prices for GH2 + either the new PZ 14-42mm lens or the panny 14mm F2.5 ASPH.

Please help! Want to get it before December's travel. :D

Hi

i am interested to get a new LX5 instead of a XZ1.

Anyone can share the latest price here ?

Do they have trade in discount ?

Just got mine few weeks ago, $500+. Ask for e-quote from MS Color, SLR Revolution, Cathay Photo and Tk Foto to see which offer the best price and package. Not sure abt trade-in :)

Thanks , price is getting nicer.

Only thing i will missed is the art filter in XZ1 if i get LX5

Just got myself the GH2 last night.

Thinking of changing my G2 to GH2. Where should I sell my G2 that was bought less than a year ago?

Finally, got myself the LX5. I have one question, how do i set aperture to F2.0 in LX5 ? I used the dial but it goes to F2.7 min.

you mean you want to shoot in f2.0? If u zoom in more the F will increase, wont stay at f2.0. you shld be able to set aperture to f2.0 using the dial be it in maunal or aperture mode...

you mean you want to shoot in f2.0? If u zoom in more the F will increase, wont stay at f2.0. you shld be able to set aperture to f2.0 using the dial be it in maunal or aperture mode...

yea, i didnt use the zoom but the dial only set to f2.7...i just update firmware to ver 2, wonder that caused the problem

yea, i didnt use the zoom but the dial only set to f2.7...i just update firmware to ver 2, wonder that caused the problem

Under setup "Lens Resume", you could have set "Zoom Resume" to on and thus it remembers the last zoom position when power on. As LX5 isn't constant aperture throughout its focal length, mannually zoom out (ie widest position) in order to set f-stop to 2.0.

I've updated mine to firmware 2 without such issue. Hope above helps.

Try GRbenji method, other than tat i dont see why cant go to F2.0. I too updated the firmware to 2.0, working well, but now i dont have LX5 so unable to check.

Hello to Everyone... Lumix GX1 user here... just wanted to ask where can i buy the cheapest camera case for GX1 and its Screen Protector?! Thank you!

GX7 user here. Joining the family of Lumix user

GH4 and GX8 user here ...