Last SEED of 2002 will occur on 23 December 2002!

Status
Not open for further replies.
me too! count me in! will be joining u guys after i get my battery case from ivor at 1830 ;) never bring my cam tho... :D

hey guys...so are u all going shooting afterthat ?

if haV...i will bring my tripod along lor... :D

You have not mistaken, CP close at 1900 hrs.

Originally posted by togu

We'll normally stay till quite late. 6-7 is the prime time with most people!!

Er... if I'm not mistaken, CP close at around 7pm, you gotta be fast. :)

I think i going to take some night shots at esplanade after that.....want to try out my wide angle lens^^ hahh

Originally posted by digi~ET
I think i going to take some night shots at esplanade after that.....want to try out my wide angle lens^^ hahh

Good on you. :)

And maybe you can post here how was your first SEED experience since there maybe a few who are hesitant to join us because it might be they're first time ever. ;)

Originally posted by Wolfgang

Good on you. :)

And maybe you can post here how was your first SEED experience since there maybe a few who are hesitant to join us because it might be they're first time ever. ;)

hahah.....come come come^^

at first also shy shy la.....cos...first time mah, and sometimes what u all say I oso ?????? cos cannot understand..

but! dunno then ask lor^^ hahaha, then know liao, and some of us using comsumer camera like canon A40.....dun be paiseh that most using higher end camera, as said, it is the photographer that counts
not the camera^^ [to be frank I oso a bit paiseh to take out my dc at first...but after orchard night shot...hahahha...think overcome that lor^^]

and another thing...do bring ATM card or some cash.....dunno why go there will be tempted to buy buy buy^^ hahahahha
no la......its just me ...hahha

i think i'll be there also... a bit shy to go. but hoping to meet up with new friends that share same hobby.

also wanna buy some filters and adapter for a40, can someone help me later on?

thank you. :)

Come, come, I'm sure there are many people who will be more than willing to help you out. ;)

Originally posted by puffyfish
i think i'll be there also... a bit shy to go. but hoping to meet up with new friends that share same hobby.

also wanna buy some filters and adapter for a40, can someone help me later on?

thank you. :)

I still waiting for a A40 outing ^^ hahaha.....hope to have one!

sorry...today rather hurry so couldn't talk much! Cya next seeds^^

Simon and guys:
thankx a lot man! haha...I will remember to check the next time i make any purchase^^|.

ONe word to all newbie : dun trust new things would be in gd condition! always check check check^^

Status
Not open for further replies.