Ladder Gang

even nokia guys can't shoot from bike, that requires skills only pro can achieve :eek:

[youtube]7HGrZDynHCw[/youtube]

Shooting free fasion show, ladder is a must, no money buy good lens tall ladder, use 50mm f1.8 and 3steps ladder shoot in front of the stage.
Got money, buy 300mm f2.8 and 8steps ladder shoot from far far away.

Ladder Gang no longer use ladder, most of them changed to foldable plastic stool for fashion shoot ;)

Shooting free fasion show, ladder is a must, no money buy good lens tall ladder, use 50mm f1.8 and 3steps ladder shoot in front of the stage.
Got money, buy 300mm f2.8 and 8steps ladder shoot from far far away.

no la, 300mm, shoot from level2

Last edited:
Ladder Gang no longer use ladder, most of them changed to foldable plastic stool for fashion shoot ;)

Easier to transport but these plastic stools are a ticking timebomb. Only matter of time before they break and collapse.

What if no money and no ladder?

:bsmilie:

Depends on the person weight as usually they simply stand on the base of the divider railings. Not as high or stable as step ladder but it works.

If they fall down the ladder one day and I got chance to see I am going to take a picture and iphone it to STOMP!

Aiyoo, why so bad one...don't post at stomp lah. I'd just post the shot at the ready, light, action.... crop the face, esp with the "grin of pain" and post again at the pose and portraits.

70949.jpg

If they're climbing up ladders, can they complain if we take photos up their skirts and pants and post online?
:devil:

harnamsc said:
If they're climbing up ladders, can they complain if we take photos up their skirts and pants and post online?
:devil:

Ladder gang members wear skirts one? :confused:

Ladder Gangnam style...?

The pro Ang Mo Ladder Gang

380472_350596014953993_899518138_n.jpg