23-01-2010: Buddha Tooth Relic Temple, Chinatown, Singapore​

Last edited:
#158 - Singapore's Public Housing

5807601451_6d168e8661_b.jpg

23-01-2010: Flats, Chinatown, Singapore​

#159 - Dusk Falls Upon CBD

5815137648_3e0cf254df_b.jpg

23-10-2011: Chinatown and CBD at blue hour, Singapore​

just to show my support! keep shooting! heh. :)

just to show my support! keep shooting! heh. :)

Thanks a million for dropping by. Too busy with work and marriage preps nowadays that I am like shooting only twice a month :( But Sept to Oct I will be on shooting spree for 2 weeks! Wootz!

Thanks a million for dropping by. Too busy with work and marriage preps nowadays that I am like shooting only twice a month :( But Sept to Oct I will be on shooting spree for 2 weeks! Wootz!

that's a lot! other than weddings I ain't shooting anything other than using my iPhone. haha. Congrats on your wedding! I JUST CAME BACK FROM AUSSIE! remember told you that's the only place I am heading this yr? hehe. yar... finally back. hah.

that's a lot! other than weddings I ain't shooting anything other than using my iPhone. haha. Congrats on your wedding! I JUST CAME BACK FROM AUSSIE! remember told you that's the only place I am heading this yr? hehe. yar... finally back. hah.

Lol.. ya my phone shots amount more than my camera shots too nowadays. Aussie! I love the place, the roads, the people, the life. Haha... I did saw a thread on the outback just recently but not really much time to see especially with all the stuff nowadays. Will drop by see see soon ya. Aussie landscapes never fail to impress me. Probably I will be heading back Perth again next year to visit my aunt. This time maybe can rent campervan sleep outside. :)

Lol.. ya my phone shots amount more than my camera shots too nowadays. Aussie! I love the place, the roads, the people, the life. Haha... I did saw a thread on the outback just recently but not really much time to see especially with all the stuff nowadays. Will drop by see see soon ya. Aussie landscapes never fail to impress me. Probably I will be heading back Perth again next year to visit my aunt. This time maybe can rent campervan sleep outside. :)

that's awesome man!!!! next time I wanna do that too... just drive a caravan and chiong!

that's awesome man!!!! next time I wanna do that too... just drive a caravan and chiong!

Sure can do that too. And a campervan saves on accommodation as campsites rental for power are cheap, like AUD$20 or slightly more for a night. Chiong ar! Lol...

#162 - Last Lone Tree of Changi Beach

5848719948_c26190c733_b.jpg

21-02-2010: Changi Boardwalk, Changi Beach, Singapore​

Great composition, amazing subjects. wow.