Kallang national stadium

Status
Not open for further replies.
i got the stadium's number already...once the mod confirm with me i will call them and see wat we can work out...

prob call tomorrow ..coz today is a holiday...

cheers everyone...prob look out for the next witness outing..

nightwolf75 said:
but is anyone going to shoot? i hope they keep it ard long enuf so dat the weather clears. these days, the weather really touch and go...

after rain effect where the longish wooden seats will be much darker, with some sheen here and there, can be attractive too. will they do conducted tours much like NLB of NL at stamford road ?

everything will have a nice GREY cast too .. it'll be like shooting B&W ...

happy shooting

:)

Hi to all.

I need to point out to all members that you do not use the name ClubSNAP loosely. Unless it's a CS sanctioned event, otherwise don't use it.

I see we have an interesting idea here, please inform the Admin Team, i.e. Darren, Edmund, Jason Ho or Simon should you want to 'represent' CS. :)

Join Join Join! :heart:

Witness said:
i got the stadium's number already...once the mod confirm with me i will call them and see wat we can work out...

prob call tomorrow ..coz today is a holiday...

cheers everyone...prob look out for the next witness outing..

thanks witness fer ya help , actually i'm waitin for more details from my fren , well if u could get it , it will b much better though . . .

but regards abt usins CS name , y not consult da moderators 1st . well i'm sure they do not want us to expose tis good name anyhow anyhow . . .

regards .

I'm interested to join in too, if there is a shoot.

okie....i have drafted the mail to SSC already.....and i have PMed larry a copy....waiting for his reply....if he gives me the go ahead then i will carry on with the liase....

Witness said:
okie....i have drafted the mail to SSC already.....and i have PMed larry a copy....waiting for his reply....if he gives me the go ahead then i will carry on with the liase....

Hi... can i join in the shoot?

Witness said:

Woohoo! I thought this thread has stopped... looks like it's gaining momentum :)
Thanks Witness for the effort!

hope it can be this weekend, i'm itching to finish my roll. ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.