K-7 Special Edition - It IS BEAUTIFUL!

I like the color pattern so much also.

But, it means that the next K-7 is coming out soon, so .... hard to decide. ;)

Congrats, Ben! It's a beauty!

if only all the k7 comes with silver.. then again, it wont be special edition..;p

Drool... ;p

May i say the pics were excellently taken too...

This afternoon Frank took the pics with his K7 Black + A50mm Macro with my light tent + 3 lights at my place.:)

Whats so special about the focusing screen?

Well, I've been drooling over Ben's silver K-7 for 2 days now. Oh man, it is really beautiful! The special focusing screen alone is worth of the change I think, not to say the look, especially when companied w/ those silver FA Limited lenses mounted.

Thanks to Ben for letting me touch this beauty.

omg... such a beauty... well taken pics too! they should use these pictures to market... everybody would want one!

Congrats Ben. Beautiful camera.
Just cannot look too long... drooling on the keyboard already...

Wah Piang.... *drool..*

yes the focusing screen is gorgeous :lovegrin:

You mean you can now see the bloody LED meter readout under bright sunlight????? .......... :what:

You mean you can now see the bloody LED meter readout under bright sunlight????? .......... :what:

Well, I'm not bother about that.:angel:

Last edited:
KX cannot come out special edition since it comes with so many colors. :(

Last edited:
KX cannot come out special edition since it comes with so many colors. :(

Pentax have the special edtion long ago...but too colourful....:)

4453587772_99c48e2799_o.jpg

I think the silver top matches very well with the blue lettering on the 'trash' and 'playback' buttons!

However, I differ on the opinion of the black battery grip on this beauty.

What??? Still harping on this so-called issue? Doesn't seem to be an issue with me... but maybe my old tired eyes ain't so bad after all. :bsmilie: