jusBounce Flash Bounce Card

Status
Not open for further replies.
Snoweagle said:
I just got mine at TK Photo today at $18. :)
Same price if buy from shop?
Must say CSer or not?
What other products do they sell there?

Stoppable said:
Same price if buy from shop?
Must say CSer or not?
What other products do they sell there?

Same price bro, no need say u're a CSer.

They've sell other older stuffs too such as 540EZ speedlite, EF 20-35L, a bunch of filters, bags, tripods, monopods, etc. I asked how much is the 30D body only and was quoted $2220.

sykestang said:
Bounce cards are still available. You may PM me or may purchase directly from TK Photo. :)

upz for a great Bounce Card and sykestang............. btw bro, you not doing any Nikon lens MO?? :thumbsup:

i think he is... check the BnS section... i see one list there this morning

N-user said:
upz for a great Bounce Card and sykestang............. btw bro, you not doing any Nikon lens MO?? :thumbsup:
Yes... I am still doing.

Currently for sale:
AF105 f/2.8D Macro - $940 (Confirmed Stock of 3pcs)
AFS17-35 f/2.8D ED - $2450 (Confirmed Stock of 5pcs)
AFS28-70 f/2.8D ED (Black edition) - $2550 (Confirmed Stock of 3pcs)
AFS28-70 f/2.8D ED (White edition) - $2620
AFS70-200VR f/2.8G ED (Black edition) - $2820 (Confirmed Stock of 5pcs)
AFS70-200VR f/2.8G ED (White edition) - $2900 w/Nikon 77mm NC filter (Confirmed Stock of 3pcs - all reserved)
AFS300 f/4D ED (Black Edition) - $1750 (Confirmed Stock of 2pcs)
AFS300 f/4D ED (White Edition) - $1850
Nikon 77mm NC Filter - Price to be confirm (Confirmed Stock of 500pcs)

Interested in any of the above, PM me with your contact... please don't OT here further. ;p

Hi bro

Sned you a PM. :thumbsup:

thanks

bought the bounce card, but cant really understand how to stick it onto the sb600 flash, can advice specifically because i dun wan to screw this up the velcro sticking

tokieda said:
bought the bounce card, but cant really understand how to stick it onto the sb600 flash, can advice specifically because i dun wan to screw this up the velcro sticking

use gaffer (double layer maybe) on top of the flash...and then velcro the card on to it...just a suggestion...

tokieda said:
The rough side of the velco will be on the card. The soft/smoother side will be on the flash. :)

There is no hard and fast rule on which is which. As long as it stick on and to your ease when you're using the flash and changing position. The velco is industrial grade, ie, it is very tough to remove but will not leave glue trace on the flash. :)

Hi, I would like to purchase the jusBounce Flash Bounce Card which you sold at $18 each with a ~15cm long 2inch wide industrial velco for attaching the card to any flash heads.
I also what to purchase the D70 eye cup as well. When you want to meet so that I can purchase it from you?

This thread shall now be closed since new stock has arrived and new thread has been created.

Moderstors please assist to close this thread. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.