jusBounce Flash Bounce Card

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody still interested in this bounce card?

TK photo located at Shaw tower, Beach Road is the authorised reseller for this bounce card.

Alternatively you may contact me for direct sales. :)

Eh.... sorry ah.... this is the 2nd time I am seeing this bounce card.... 1st was during my friend's wedding, the photographer was using it, 2nd, is in this forum...

But can I ask, why is it so big? How to keep? :dunno:

kevyan said:
Eh.... sorry ah.... this is the 2nd time I am seeing this bounce card.... 1st was during my friend's wedding, the photographer was using it, 2nd, is in this forum...

But can I ask, why is it so big? How to keep? :dunno:
If the bounce card is small... then the light bounce from the surface would not be sufficient!!! The size and shape is tested and improved with many live events and trials, etc. :)

Keeping is definitely not a problem, just slot it along the back inside any SLR designed camera bags. I've seen ppl housed inside lowepro reporter 100 (which is a considered a small SLR bag designed for 1cam body & 2lenses + flash).

sykestang said:
$18ea. With postage is $3 additional and you can ship up to 3pcs with $4 additional locally anyway in Singapore. :)
Correction... bad england. :bsmilie:

$18ea. With postage, additional of $3. From experience, you can ship up to 3pcs for postage of $4 additional, locally anywhere in Singapore.

sykestang said:
Correction... bad england. :bsmilie:

$18ea. With postage, additional of $3. From experience, you can ship up to 3pcs for postage of $4 additional, locally anywhere in Singapore.

Do you happen to have a pick up location or something in singapore?

Chris Lim said:
Do you happen to have a pick up location or something in singapore?
Yup... you can actually purchased it from TK Photo, 2nd Storey Shaw Towers, Beach Road. They are the autorised retailers for the JusBounce Card. :)

this is a must buy !
up for UT

sykestang said:
No prob... Thanks for the upz. :)

Bro send you a PM liao for an order... let me know how to pay... thanks

sykestang said:
PM replied. :)

upz for a great guy... fast and efficient service... :thumbsup:

Yo bro, if you got any Nikon lens price can PM me... ;p :lovegrin:

sykestang said:
Which lens you're looking for? ;p

The like of 80-200, 18-200 ;p ............ :lovegrin:

sykestang said:
Anybody need this bounce card?

I need one, can collect at Simei on Friday or Sunday?

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.