Jumping ship to Canon

Status
Not open for further replies.
daredevil123 : I dun like Marling . I am a Tulip fanboy!

Ryan

Actually... I admit. I like Tulip too... But tulip is a bad example of luncheon meat. It comes with bacon bits inside. Better examples of pure luncheon meat are brands like Maling and Gulong...
;)

Dudes, TS had made a decision and moved on....

Left us in the wake to debate Sony as a company opening a new factory and Canon being just a small company...

Thread appears to have become a S vs C argument.

Someone should close this.

TS where are you?

big fish in small tank

More like fighting fish in their individual glass containers and TS went and removed the cardboard partitions ...quite interesting to watch :bsmilie:

...now where's my popcorn?

Hey guys, i am thinking of getting a flash along with my 500D,
i have been considering the Nissin Di622, should i get it?

Hey guys, i am thinking of getting a flash along with my 500D,
i have been considering the Nissin Di622, should i get it?
If your budget can fit, still better to get canon flash (eg. EX430 or 580)
Nissin seems like great value for money though. :)

i would recommend you to jump to Canon, not because I'm a Canon user but from your point that you have friends/mentors using Canon. You'll learn much faster and gain more experience sharing knowledge with them and at the same time getting access to most of the high-quality lenses.

I agree. Personally, I'm still somewhat a beginner with an interest in photography. I am also a student with a very low budget. I invested my money into a Canon EOS 5D Mark II, a Canon G11 and a Nikon D3000. Personally, Nikons and Canons are extremely good quality cameras. I definitely would suggest you to jump to Canon since you mentioned that your friend has lens which he can lend you. This definitely would help you to save money! :)

Apparently, no one snapped up my Sony cam.
Really hope to sell it fast.

Apparently, no one snapped up my Sony cam.
Really hope to sell it fast.

Really suggest to close this thread heh . I sense new fire being fanned as days prolong. You can try cash converter if you need to sell it fast

Just sold it, should be getting canon in no time.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.