July 2009 Outing - Please Share Your Outing Photos Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
i oni got 1 film camera... :sticktong

ok ok.. just a suggestion of mine, dun think got many want to try the 3 roll challenge... lets see what other ideas we have before deciding...

but i will definitely shoot film again...:devil:

Heh - I thought it ironic that film is enjoying a mini re-surgence here just after ppl have gotten their K - 7s... hahah :bsmilie:

Am up for it. Anyway flowerpot's MZ - S has the re-wind function, so he can still change film midway to shoot with colour or without or with different lenses... but just as he explained he won't be able to get 108 shots out of it.

Am on for outing except for mid-month when I will out of town from 14 - 18 or so

anyone game enough for a 3 roll challange... .... :devil:

3 rolls of film of ur choice... 1 roll for each shoot...morning macro, afternoon street, sunset landscape respectively...

nothing more nothing less, just 108 shots...

film marathon anyone... :devil:

You saw me struggling to finish 1 roll last outing rite...:bsmilie:

I wish I can also join in the film game but I got no film camera and still learning how to shoot with correct exposure... :cry:

If the next outing is mid this month and falls between 14th to 17th, I won't be able to participate... *sigh* looks like I am going to miss this month's outing. I will wait and see.

Ben and Flowerpot, your B/W pictures are awesome!

film or no film... all are welcome to join...:) i juz want to shoot film thats all... makes me think harder for any single shot... not just shoot and hope that it turns out nice...

lai lai... come support the next outing...:thumbsup:

I wish I can also join in the film game but I got no film camera and still learning how to shoot with correct exposure... :cry:

If the next outing is mid this month and falls between 14th to 17th, I won't be able to participate... *sigh* looks like I am going to miss this month's outing. I will wait and see.

Ben and Flowerpot, your B/W pictures are awesome!

Thanks Neon2.
You can join the outing with or without film camera.
Just treat your DSLR as film if you do not look at the LCD after each shot or press the button with a "solid arrow in a square".;)
Like what they said with film, you think before pressing the shutter.:bsmilie:
Tell you what, I can loan my spare K1000 when you join the next outing. :angel:

I've no problem w/ that. But how about this: let's try 3 different rolls of film w/ three different film cameras mounted w/ three different lenses for a day's shootout ;p Or you can make it five if you like :bsmilie:

It's time to check my dry cabinet.:light:

Thanks Neon2.
You can join the outing with or without film camera.
Just treat your DSLR as film if you do not look at the LCD after each shot or press the button with a "solid arrow in a square".;)
Like what they said with film, you think before pressing the shutter.:bsmilie:
Tell you what, I can loan my spare K1000 when you join the next outing. :angel:

Hey Ben, thanks for offering to loan your K1000! Actually shooting digital is already challenging enough for me... :sweat:
Lets see when is the next outing. If it is really mid-month (14th to 17th) then I can't join in the fun. If I can join, I will bring my own film. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.