Journey with the Pen-F

Awesome journey! Every day I wake up and the first thing in my mind is to head to Alan photo and make use of the Olympus promotion and get the Pen F with 17 1.8 + 45 1.8! :D

Well, today I woke up and without any second thouguts headed straight to Alan photo and got me a Silver PenF with 45 1.8! Beautiful sharp lens with great Bokeh! Loving it <3

And yes, the all important price: paid $1915 cash with free gifts of 16GB card and an extra Oly battery

Last edited:
Well, today I woke up and without any second thouguts headed straight to Alan photo and got me a Silver PenF with 45 1.8! Beautiful sharp lens with great Bokeh! Loving it <3

And yes, the all important price: paid $1915 cash with free gifts of 16GB card and an extra Oly battery

Glad you take the plunge. Enjoy.

Been pretty busy running around. Shot a fair bit with the Pen-F but starting only to look at them and processed the pictures. I shoot with raw because I like to experiment different adjustment on the pictures to create the right mood. More often then not, the pictures do end up largely being black and white - which is my all time favorite processing outcome.

Here's one from my recent collection - Pen-F and the 25mm f/1.8 prime lens.

halley_01.jpg

Title: Footprint of a New Life

More to come ...

Last edited: