Joho assistant?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanted to ignore this thread, but it seems to be getting a little out of hand...
and I even have ppl msging me on msn asking me what's going on

so i thought maybe I should just say a few words to clarify some facts

(1) as a member of expressivelyjoho, I can say for sure that we have a team of (current) assistants, there were of course other assistants who helped joho before, of which, some have gone on to become photographers themselves

(2), there are only 2 photographers under expressivelyjoho at the moment, one is of coz joho and the other being me

I believe TS was not at the scene when the photog supposedly mention he once assisted joho, thus it is all hearsay, which we all understand may have become slightly exaggerated.

The way I see it, there is really no need to start a thread here. 1stly what TS understands may have been a miscomm.

2ndly, the photog in question, may have really assisted joho before. So why the fuss over someone claiming to be an ex-assistant? the big word here is once assisted joho. As he is no longer assisting joho, I don't think that the photog is associated to expressivelyjoho in any way.

3rdly, as many has pointed out, I am very sure the couple are fully satisfied with the works produced by the photog before signing, even if TS feels they cannot compare to joho's works. But that's just a matter of perspective. I doubt anyone would sign just becoz the photog once assisted joho. And for TS's info, assistants do not shoot. Some assistants don't even know how to handle a camera, believe me! So if the poor photog is trying to sell his services merely with the title of ex-joho-assistant, he's probably not thinking straight. If it was really all a scam, why not just say he is an ex-2nd photog for joho! wouldn't that have guranteed the signing of the couple even more?

Like i said... I feel it is all a miscomm that's blown way out of proportion. So why not we respect the couple's decision, give the photog the benefit of doubt, and just move on with our lives.

If there're issues, be upfront about it.

You've just created a phantom account just for this post.

posting in Kopitiam does contribute to post counts nowadays, you guys didn't realize a sudden surge of your own post counts a few months ago?

posting in Kopitiam does contribute to post counts nowadays, you guys didn't realize a sudden surge of your own post counts a few months ago?

Thank you for enlightening us.

I was just about to see a doc about it.

I thought the recent increase in my post counts was due to waking up in the middle of night and posting some juicy stuffs in CS. :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.