JI detainee does a prison break.

Status
Not open for further replies.

did they search the longkangs or not :bsmilie:
no such thing as a formidable wall ;p

If the same thing were to happen in Japan, USA, Hongkong or even Malaysia, the media would have had a field day and the authorities would be put to task as to how they had allowed someone so important to escape from probably a maximum security detention centre. I have scrutinized all the local newspapers and TV channels and saw nothing questioning the escape. Have I missed anything?

If the same thing were to happen in Japan, USA, Hongkong or even Malaysia, the media would have had a field day and the authorities would be put to task as to how they had allowed someone so important to escape from probably a maximum security detention centre. I have scrutinized all the local newspapers and TV channels and saw nothing questioning the escape. Have I missed anything?

our media is kind of different you see ;)

wonder what this would be like if it happened in our neighbours.

it just shows that nothing is close to formidable... the last para of the news is really ironical.

wah.. how could this happen ? i tot our prison systems are the best in the world ? morever this guy is a top wanted criminal.

The singapore police should do what the Isrealists do. Go and capture his family and make him surrender.
This is the most silly suggestion ..... he doesnt care a damn of anyone's life .:sweat:

He literally limped out of a high-security force .....:bsmilie::sweatsm: .... my believe is that he can make himself invisible thru black magic (a la David Copperfield), probably back in Indonesia lim kopi now.

why wasn't he tagged with a movement signal transmitter ? i mean u saw in movies they tagged top criminals with a chip, their movements are tracked by satellites.

why wasn't he tagged with a movement signal transmitter ? i mean u saw in movies they tagged top criminals with a chip, their movements are tracked by satellites.

you already mentioned...movies. ;)

you think this is america is it?

actually, why can they just use the simple RFID thingy that you see in departmental stores and library..

talk about innovation... or they simply can't believe that anyone would dare to escape from detention.

actually, why can they just use the simple RFID thingy that you see in departmental stores and library..

talk about innovation... or they simply can't believe that anyone would dare to escape from detention.

would have could have... all this is past tense already lor...now i wonder if mediacock will make a drama outta this?:bsmilie:

should organise a photo contest see who can get a photo of the fugitive on the run before he get caught! :sweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.