It is spelt as "L-e-n-s"...

Status
Not open for further replies.
brought up this topic before..hehe..

why not we start a thread to link all the spelling errors we spot? :bsmilie:

Maybe we have to appoint "Spelling Inspectors" here?

Persistent offenders will earn -10 demerit points and 10 days of suspension from CS? :bsmilie:

Bad speelers of the werld, untie!

:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:
I like this thread! :heart:

Shutter and not shuttle. The former is part of your camera while the latter is for playing badminton and launching space object.:bsmilie:

he spell unite as untie mah...

Anyway, its just spelling errors, wats the big deal?

i see i see! :bsmilie:

wnat to tpye lkie tihs need to fololw one specail rlue, aviod use of exsiting wrods ;p

TS can be the Type Good English campaign representative, now we need Type Good Singlish campaign representative :)

And how many times have you seen/heard people say something like, "I brought this lens from this shop for a bargain" or something similar.

For goodness' sake, the past tense for buy is BOUGHT .... not BROUGHT.

Used to confuse these two while I was young, till I figure out buy = no 'r' so past tense also no 'r'=>bought; bring have 'r', so past tense also have 'r' =>brought. Hee hee

wnat to tpye lkie tihs need to fololw one specail rlue, aviod use of exsiting wrods ;p

TS can be the Type Good English campaign representative, now we need Type Good Singlish campaign representative :)
Tihs is an ietnsetring trhaed :bsmilie:

haha ....
we always scold people using " You are Pig " or " Pig is you " ..... actually not the same lor ...
" you are Pig " are insulting you .... but " Pig is you " is insulting the pig wor ... :bheart:

haha ....
we always scold people using " You are Pig " or " Pig is you " ..... actually not the same lor ...
" you are Pig " are insulting you .... but " Pig is you " is insulting the pig wor ... :bheart:

:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Nice thread... for me to learn Singapore English.

We were blessed with spell checks until we found club snap.
If we just snap, also kena slap.

I'm no English teacher, so not qualified to "mark" the speeling (i like this one!) here... any teachers want to volunteer? hahaha:bsmilie:

best I've come across so far:

Shuttle speed, tripot

and when film was still popular,... "filem"

Status
Not open for further replies.