IT IS A SCAM.. BEWARE OF THIS PERSON OR anyone from Nigeria

FYI, there are camera lenses have shutter built into it, these are call leaf shutter lens, usually these lenses are built for large format cameras and medium format cameras, such lenses are more expensive, in the same price range of pro grade DSLR lenses.

just delete the email and move on. Don't try your luck, it is not going to happen anyway.

Haha damn I also got one from this Cassandra Leong.... heng I decide to make a check before replying her. Thanks all Bros here for the heads up.

Beware if you receive any emails indicating interest from the above mentioned.
She will claim that she is purchasing your product for her husband who's in Nigeria and that since she's pregnant she will require your assistance to help mail the product to him at
12 Ramoni Street, Lawanson.

Beware if you receive any emails indicating interest from the above mentioned.
She will claim that she is purchasing your product for her husband who's in Nigeria and that since she's pregnant she will require your assistance to help mail the product to him at
12 Ramoni Street, Lawanson.

thank you for your reminder.

Merge with existing thread.

Heads up bro and sis, the person is now masquerading as a surgeon and wants you to mail the items on her behalf as she has no time to send the item herself. The end point is the same, on well, so easy to verify.

The latest I've got here. Be extra careful everyone!

"I am buying the items for my bosom friend. My friend works as an expatriate overseas, I would have delivered it myself but I work as an entrepreneur and I am currently not in town to meet up.
So I want you to help me deliver it via a reliable courier, so please respond as soon as you can in order for me to provide you with the address for the delivery. "

The latest I've got here. Be extra careful everyone!

"I am buying the items for my bosom friend. My friend works as an expatriate overseas, I would have delivered it myself but I work as an entrepreneur and I am currently not in town to meet up.
So I want you to help me deliver it via a reliable courier, so please respond as soon as you can in order for me to provide you with the address for the delivery. "

Received the same thing too! Thanks Clubsnappers for the heads up.

I also got an email from Cassandra Leong LOL be careful guys!

Thank goodness for ClubSnap! Good thing I did a search and found that the rest of you also had an encounter with this "Cassandra Leong".

Please be careful of scammers prowling around in this forum, apparently theres someone here going around asking to buy your equipment here,but the twist is to send it overseas directly while giving u a nice story.Person will email u. through cheri.kirk@outlook .person asked me to send the item by singpost and when i told the person i only do face to face, the person will start to manipulate you. saying nice things. if asked if theres anyone that can represent him/her, they say nobody..and they only trust you..i said i only do face to face transaction.the person doesnt respond anymore, please everyone, becareful.person might msg u from a number+234 8121710659. stay safe everyone

Ng Ek Seng

Please use the report function (exclamation mark in triangle) below the post to highlight this to the moderators.

Good to know. Thanks for the information. There are scammers everywhere with evil intent.

Please be careful of scammers prowling around in this forum, apparently theres someone here going around asking to buy your equipment here,but the twist is to send it overseas directly while giving u a nice story.Person will email u. through cheri.kirk@outlook .person asked me to send the item by singpost and when i told the person i only do face to face, the person will start to manipulate you. saying nice things. if asked if theres anyone that can represent him/her, they say nobody..and they only trust you..i said i only do face to face transaction.the person doesnt respond anymore, please everyone, becareful.person might msg u from a number+234 8121710659. stay safe everyone

Ng Ek Seng

I knew it was fishy when the person hasa name of Michael lee. .and msged in a very formal but friendly manner.but u could see that the msg was wierd..

I need the item as a new year gift for my fiancee that was transferred to work overseas with Sahara oil and gas conglomerate and I want you to deliver it via a reliable courier service like singpost www.singpost.com Please reply as soon as possible so that I will provide you with the address and info for delivery.

Thanks,
Mike

Hello my friend, please I want to know if this item is still very much available? If it is please reply as soon as possible and let me know your final retail price.

Regards,
Michael Lee

Please sell to me, I will show appreciation

After I told him to do face to face.he didn't reply anymore.

Last edited:
Thanks guys. I just received a mail from Michael Lee (cheri.kirk@outlook.com) for an ad I put. Looked suspicious. Glad that I checked online.