Not open for further replies.
*sob* *sob*

why no one secretly taking my pics leh *sob* *sob*

so sad

looks really matter afterall

hahaha :D

Originally posted by FLiNcHY

aiyah just expressing my thoughts

I'm pretty sure there's a law for secretly invading someone;s privacy.
I will find it!

@flinchy

eh...thinking is already kinda bad liao...make sure if u happen to see them again...dun do it wor...
later u lose out only...

but they really kinda "suay" to let u discover them...i think they failed streetshooting.:bsmilie:

like ppl in CS here..took my pic and posted them here in the forum... i dun even know...until i went irc...some1 comment something on me...then i realized...that whenever i am smoking..definately ppl will shoot me..:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

simple. walk up to the person, ask whether any shots were taken and get them to delete them. if that doesn't work then scream. :D

Originally posted by maddog
simple. walk up to the person, ask whether any shots were taken and get them to delete them. if that doesn't work then scream. :D

"MOLESTER AH" !!!! hahahah :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

well there should be a law:

Anyone found taking pictures of unknowing subjects and posting them on derogatory websites will be subject to 10 strokes of cane

@Flinchy

hey mr.streetshooter is here now...go and ask him lor...he is the expert man:D

warrant card?? wow, better don't play play with FLiNcHy... ;)

I don't think so you can do anything, correct me if I am wrong... there is nothing saying that you cannot take pictures in the public as long as it is decent.

I was really really damn freaking pissed already. Almost took out my warrant card and confronted them and threw their camera away . But i forgot my penal code and didnt know whether it was an offence to do such things.

Digital Camera being misused?? No offend, okie... one can do that even without DC, a normal point and shoot camera can be used to take such shot and developed and then scanned into the computer...

This is one example of how the digital camera can be misused!

My only suggestion is to leave the place, to avoid them taking the picture, or least inform the cafe manager about it, but then again, there is really nothing that he can do except maybe to request the customers to leave the cafe as not to create trouble...

What I will do is to pull out my DC and shoot back at them, to return their favor... Of course, I go around with my DC... ;)

Weren't pictures of you taken at some clubsnap event and posted here? Was that done with your permission? Just curious.

Well those pictures are not close ups but side profile that kind of event shot thingy. Of course they didn't ask. But what do you expect cos this is a camera club!

Anyway if the shot is awful, I trust its up to the photographer to delete it or not post it cos who would want to post photos that are not nice as it would not reflect well on the photographer as well.

Come on lah, I mean if they ask me for permission, then they will also have to ask every single member who is at the gathering. I think some things are based on trust.

Of cos if the picture is abused, they will have me to reckon with :angry:

well there should be a law:

Anyone found taking pictures of unknowing subjects and posting them on derogatory websites will be subject to 10 strokes of cane

wah...where u find this man ?

Originally posted by ivor
warrant card?? wow, better don't play play with FLiNcHy... ;)

I don't think so you can do anything, correct me if I am wrong... there is nothing saying that you cannot take pictures in the public as long as it is decent.

is it decent?
go to photoforum and look at the numerous Mrt train shots taken of unknowing females

Very decent?

Originally posted by lavenderlilz

Well those pictures are not close ups but side profile that kind of event shot thingy. Of course they didn't ask. But what do you expect cos this is a camera club!

Anyway if the shot is awful, I trust its up to the photographer to delete it or not post it cos who would want to post photos that are not nice as it would not reflect well on the photographer as well.

Come on lah, I mean if they ask me for permission, then they will also have to ask every single member who is at the gathering. I think some things are based on trust.

Of cos if the picture is abused, they will have me to reckon with :angry:

basically arse luck situation right? :D

Originally posted by kindred

@@

:kok:

i tot where u access the laws from:what:
I'll find it

I have access to the penal code

I will combat these dirty scumbags!

hahaha :bsmilie:

from Justice Flinchy's penal code book;p

No offend, if one scare to be photo taken, then suggest that one stay at home... very, very safe... ;)

did anyone see the recent bishan mrt pics that have been mass-forwarded?
See?

is it decent?
go to photoforum and look at the numerous Mrt train shots taken of unknowing females

Very decent?

those mrt girls shots are considered decent mah

fully clothed

anyway don't know why their pictures were taken in the first place

they not pretty at all leh :dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.