Is there a law against this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by togu

The point here is, a law enforcer is telling us about what he can't do when he suspected a group of teenagers are shooting something that he think is morally wrong.

What can we do then? :(

Btw, owner of sggirls and photforum should be more then happy that they have some new hits today, after your nice promotion on those 2 sites.
thats not the point here too. Pls do not bring law enforcement into this discussion.

Its all abt Voyeurism and whether it is morally right or wrong.

The point here is, a law enforcer is telling us about what he can't do when he suspected a group of teenagers are shooting something that he think is morally wrong.

What can we do then? :(

Btw, owner of sggirls and photforum should be more then happy that they have some new hits today, after your nice promotion on those 2 sites.

:rolleyes:

Originally posted by FOOXX

hahahahaha ...... coz we r all singaporeanz wat ..... alwayz like to complain .....

where were u all .... ?? .... me moved frm city hall to chinatown to the ending pt ......

:D

Went home to rub tiger balm.... :embrass:

Originally posted by FLiNcHY
thats not the point here too. Pls do not bring law enforcement into this discussion.

Its all abt Voyeurism and whether it is morally right or wrong.

anyone of uz her agree that Voyeurism iz morally right .....??? .....

juzt wat iz the pt of thiz argue/debate/dizcuzzion at the end of the day .... ?? .....

Morals seem to be lost in the young Singaporeans of today.

With this, i conclude the case.

Thank you everyone for making this discussion fruitful. I will delete this thread tomorrow.

Went home to rub tiger balm.... :embrass:

were u all near the starting pt ......... ?? .....

Status
Not open for further replies.