is life about having and not having ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
even if you get a chiobu as a gf and then marry that chiobu
she will not remain a chiobu forever

chio bu is a nice to have, not a must have, unless u are damm lucky to have one very accomdating. :lovegrin:

oth u can still go for teabreak.....my office dun have such practise...so unfair :cry:

serious ? u got no teabreak ? i had 2 teabreaks twice a day.. if not the brain will just hang, cannot think to solve problems.

Work hard when young.
helps prevent
Work hard when old.

serious ? u got no teabreak ? i had 2 teabreaks twice a day.. if not the brain will just hang, cannot think to solve problems.

not all companies got tea break i think..perhap this shall be yr next poll

The rich will always get richer, the poor will always be poorer ...

have XXX, also not happy.
don't have XXX, also not happy.

replace XXX with whatever you wish to - gf, money, power, L lens - basically everything.

screw this life lah. enuf already. i am waiting for this planet to blow up.

goddamn it, and its only monday ;( and its only the beginning of the month. how many more days to live for payday ? Frack, frack, frack...

have XXX, also not happy.
don't have XXX, also not happy.

replace XXX with whatever you wish to - gf, money, power, L lens - basically everything.

screw this life lah. enuf already. i am waiting for this planet to blow up.

goddamn it, and its only monday ;( and its only the beginning of the month. how many more days to live for payday ? Frack, frack, frack...

wah lau..what happen ? :eek: u feeling ok ?

life is abt having the life worth having ,
else no life is worth having.

went for a teabreak just now at Raffles Place, saw an very old man pushing a big cart loaded with old cardboards, passing by a huge BMW with an old man inside waiting by the roadside too..

tat scene has led me to think about life and this society, both old men are on the same road on the same day, one is poor while other is rich however both men will die one day.

is life fair ? :think: just some thoughts..

The main thing is are both men happy?

went for a teabreak just now at Raffles Place, saw an very old man pushing a big cart loaded with old cardboards, passing by a huge BMW with an old man inside waiting by the roadside too..

tat scene has led me to think about life and this society, both old men are on the same road on the same day, one is poor while other is rich however both men will die one day.

is life fair ? :think: just some thoughts..

this thought arises when we hold on to notions of duality - good and evil, rich and poor, fair and unfair. all sorts of questions and dilemmas will then follow. is the old man in the BMW less deserving of our help because he comes from a rich family? or does the old man with the cart deserves our pity.... when actually, he has dignity and respect of his own?

we all have a time and place in this world. no fair, no unfair - just is. when we have illusions of what we should be instead of seeing ourselves for who we truly are - that's when dissatisfaction arises.

when we let go this illusion, then we see that we are actually lacking in nothing. the question of to have or not to have will then cease to exist at all. we are already who we are, at this very present moment.

oth u can still go for teabreak.....my office dun have such practise...so unfair :cry:

U got to shoot valleys and hills every weekends while i only got to shoot trees!!!

life is so unfair...:cry:

So question is, u got the chiobu or not? :think:
Answer: :bsmilie:Nope, I grabbed her hand when she wasn't watching and kissed her. She was shocked, but she kindly said that she preferred to remain single at that moment. Wow, come to think of it, that's almost about 9 years ago. ^^
Bro leejay is happily attached to a pretty lady ;)
Thanks bro~:bsmilie: Hehe, she also knows quite a lot of people in Clubsnap as I always pointed out to her who is who whenever she comes with me to a shoot or event.

U got to shoot valleys and hills every weekends while i only got to shoot trees!!!

life is so unfair...:cry:

at least u shoot trees lor, not shoot tree...

不要为了一棵树,放弃整个深林 :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.