is it just me, or are these models getting younger and younger?

Status
Not open for further replies.
if they are good, nvm....the only problem how many are there out there....?

Don't see anything wrong with modelling at a young age per se - other incidental issues such as cheating and all have nothing to do with whether a model should model at a young age or otherwise.

Modelling is a good way to earn quick buck and buy clothes and mobile fones. If working part time in fast food places or waitress only earn like few bucks per hour.

let's just put it is easier to become a so called 'models' and 'photographers' in no matter what age you are. Once you got a DSLR, you join TFCD then you are a potrait/fashion photographer. and those girls who used to dress up and make up and gather in shopping mall, just post a TFCD thread here, then you are a model.

but most aren't taking it as career purpose, most r just out for social or being recognised.

let's just put it is easier to become a so called 'models' and 'photographers' in no matter what age you are. Once you got a DSLR, you join TFCD then you are a potrait/fashion photographer. and those girls who used to dress up and make up and gather in shopping mall, just post a TFCD thread here, then you are a model.

but most aren't taking it as career purpose, most r just out for social or being recognised.

If the gals are pretty and young, there sure will have some potographers who are willing to pay and shoot them.

that's the point.. the model just need to be 'young and pretty'..if u are saying standard for TFCD then it is easy..just good looking enough..make up can help.

But for a professional model, i think long way to go.

Beat this:

Japanese gravue idols start from 8yrs old. :bigeyes:

and their 8 yrs old look like 12, 12 look like 16, 16 look like 20, 18 look like 20, 20 look like 18, 24 look like 20, 28 look like 22, it just stops there... damnit.... all look like 20+ only...

and their 8 yrs old look like 12, 12 look like 16, 16 look like 20, 18 look like 20, 20 look like 18, 24 look like 20, 28 look like 22, it just stops there... damnit.... all look like 20+ only...

yah, more and more are also starting to make pork part of their daily diet after some report about Okinawa people's secret to young looking skin lies in their traditional diet of pork, especially fatty meat :sweat:

yah, more and more are also starting to make pork part of their daily diet after some report about Okinawa people's secret to young looking skin lies in their traditional diet of pork, especially fatty meat :sweat:

think more influenced by Porkemon... :bsmilie:

Porky Monster... :bsmilie:

A pork-fed Miss Okinawa:

anthnewstuff11aa.jpg

I dont think them modeling is an issue, however companies that try and sell modeling as glamorous and easy need to be careful. Its easy to lure a girl into this industry with the promise of fame money and modeling contracts, however, more often than not, they will be abused, disappointed and let down. I think the issue is not necessarily with the maturity level of the models, but of the morals and standards which agencies and some photographers try to place on them.

personally i would not consider this too seriously

i mean, letdowns are letdowns, but life still continues.. there are far worse things than getting let down.

Teenagers of this generation tends to be more street smart at a younger age

However, I understand your concerns about teens being exploited
Therefore, better informed your parents or next of kin about your modelling activities,
as a form of safety net

can definitely understand the need to start early

i mean, most people have a personal problem with wrinkles and aging signs, and not everybody ages gracefully

but are you sure that teenagers of this generation tend to be more street smart at a younger age? or more sheltered due to the immense amount of time spent on the internet, and therefore, the computer, and in a virtual world?

internet street smart =/= real life street smart. just because you can tell who your enemies are on world of warcraft doesn't mean you'd be able to do the same irl.

Beat this:

Japanese gravue idols start from 8yrs old. :bigeyes:

no offense meant to anyone

but this part of japanese "culture", if you would name it as such, along with many other things, i find it very hard to understand or comprehend.

Modelling is a good way to earn quick buck and buy clothes and mobile fones. If working part time in fast food places or waitress only earn like few bucks per hour.
but should this be their priority at that age?

it's a free world though, they can do whatever they want :dunno:

:bsmilie:

this one also look like 20+ huh

_42183726_japan_gran.jpg

you cant impose your moral standards onto others. let them be, just dont join them.
else if you think that is right then osama want every female to cover up like pillow from head to toe, including that statue of liberty.

Status
Not open for further replies.