6.Equipment
7.Age/Maturity

good input. i shall add in the clause of integrity too.:think:

horse stance gets my vote.:thumbsup: got kung fu so cannot play play:sweat:

The horse stance is good, but he is blur like sotong :D
The flowers are at the other side :D
Camera point at the wrong direction :D

hahahahaha!!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Finally, someone understand what I'd mean.

Of coz there is a deviation here, it is not about teaching but serving.

天安门 is a well known club next to Furama Riverfront hotel. Much patrionize by biz ex, and certainly they want 17 years to serve.

While 同乐 is a famous chinese restaurant chain so one would go for an experience chef which is 30s and above to serve ( meaning preparng the dish ).

As for whether to choose 17 or 30s to teach, you can try apply online to the Ministry and see if they would employ to teach in anyone of the art institute, college, poly or academy.
Private tuition is different, the above does not apply. If you've got good score in your academy result, parents are willing to engage your service to teach their children. Some subject's rate is $60/= per hour, not bad actually.

Last edited:
Finally, someone understand what I'd mean.

Of coz there is a deviation here, it is not about teaching but serving.

天安门 is a well known club next to Furama Riverfront hotel. Much patrionize by biz ex, and certainly they want 17 years to serve.

While 同乐 is a famous chinese restaurant chain so one would go for an experience chef which is 30s and above to serve ( meaning preparng the dish ).

As for whether to choose 17 or 30s to teach, you can try apply online to the Ministry and see if they would employ to teach in anyone of the art institute, college, poly or academy.
Private tuition is different, the above does not apply. If you've got good score in your academy result, parents are willing to engage your service to teach their children. Some subject's rate is $60/= per hour, not bad actually.
o.o okkies. this is informative. will take note.

:thumbsup:

experience is overrated by many people. Very often the CEO/director of big organizations is a lot younger than some of the senior citizen staffs who hold junior positions in the company.

If you are good, you can be a high flyer. If you are crap, you will always be crappy no matter how many years of experience. 30 years of experience could also mean that you have 30 years of experience in taking lousy photos.