IR Outing 2006 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello everyone!

I am so sorry for keeping you all waiting for my beginner-shots of the 3th IR outing.

Here you have some pics. Please give me comments since I want to learn from you.

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

Very nice rich color IR shots.
#2 is esp great in composition... you hv good pontential!!:)
R u using R72 or cokin filter?

Hosea said:
Very nice rich color IR shots.
#2 is esp great in composition... you hv good pontential!!:)
R u using R72 or cokin filter?

hahaha....thank you very much! There are many things I have to learn from you. :) I am looking forward to the next outing ;)

WAAAAAAAAAA so nice! I think #1 the colors are nice...
and i like the way you had compose for #7!! :thumbsup:

It really feels good to see someone improve so much in such a short time. Everyone is happy for you to see such results.

#1 and #7 for me.

1st. outing - no filter, had to borrow to try out
2nd. outing - got your own filter and started playing around, even though that outing the weather was so bad
3rd. outing - this is what we see.

Like Hosea said, "you have potential".

KarFee - ni3 jing4 bu4 de2 hen3 kuai4, ni3 you3 qian2 tu2.

Nisa said:
WAAAAAAAAAA so nice! I think #1 the colors are nice...
and i like the way you had compose for #7!! :thumbsup:

hello Nisa,

Where have you been in the past two outings?

I am glad that you like the pics :) I try to do it better next time! So pls join the club and let me know what I do wrong ;)

teerex said:
It really feels good to see someone improve so much in such a short time. Everyone is happy for you to see such results.

#1 and #7 for me.

1st. outing - no filter, had to borrow to try out
2nd. outing - got your own filter and started playing around, even though that outing the weather was so bad
3rd. outing - this is what we see.

Like Hosea said, "you have potential".

KarFee - ni3 jing4 bu4 de2 hen3 kuai4, ni3 you3 qian2 tu2.

Thank you very much for your compliment! :) You see me developping, hehehe...But I really want to thank you all guys since the pics you all share with each other I can learn a lot. Especially thank to Photo Express for his advices of how to manupulate the IR pics! You are all very helpful!

Impressive! :thumbsup: I agree with Teerex, we see improvement.
Nice angle and the picts are sharp.

Just one small comment... some pictures are slightly titled. :sweatsm:

GREAT WORK! :thumbsup:

Cheers!

karfee said:
Thank you very much for your compliment! :) You see me developping, hehehe...But I really want to thank you all guys since the pics you all share with each other I can learn a lot. Especially thank to Photo Express for his advices of how to manupulate the IR pics! You are all very helpful!

You're not the only one learning from this forum. Looking at your pictures I'm learning from you too. In terms of composition and different post processing styles.

That's what the forum is for. Post and share, be able to take critisisms. Then we will all learn.

Let me add some comments on your pix so that we can learn from one another.

Pix 1 - Excellent Composition. I like the PP. nice color there. :thumbsup:
Pix 2 - I like the way you make use of the branch on top to fill up the empty space.
Pix 3 - nice, but can make use of the path to draw the attention to the shed. also look out for the trees top on the left. got cut off. take 1 step back, you might see a difference.
Pix 4 - classic. nice composition.
pix 5 - nice PP. but the attention point is the lamppost. doesn't tell must though.
pix 6 - you should apply the 1/3 rule here. give a blank space behind the statue. but then again, rules are to be broken. ;)
pix 7 - I LIKE IT!! how clever to make use of the leaves as the background. NICE:thumbsup:
pix 8 - same as pix 7. good job. but lookout for the lens flare. lens hood should come in handy. i have this prob too.
pix 9 - no comment on this.
pix 10 - this pix a bit tilt, i would like to see the interesting tree pattern on the right.
pix 11 - I like the PP.

On the overall, you have got good composition. I Love your pix 1 and 7. :lovegrin: you have improved a lot and i sure look forward to your next posting. hope you dun mind that i comment on your pix. that is the way to learn for you and for me to appreaciate photos as well. ;p

i have taken your pix 6 to try...what you think?
karfee02.jpg

karfee01.jpg

hope you dun mind...i can have it removed soon.

photoexpress said:
Impressive! :thumbsup: I agree with Teerex, we see improvement.
Nice angle and the picts are sharp.

Just one small comment... some pictures are slightly titled. :sweatsm:

GREAT WORK! :thumbsup:

Cheers!

Thanks for your compliment! Next time you should join ;)

PandaOng said:
Let me add some comments on your pix so that we can learn from one another.

Pix 1 - Excellent Composition. I like the PP. nice color there. :thumbsup:
Pix 2 - I like the way you make use of the branch on top to fill up the empty space.
Pix 3 - nice, but can make use of the path to draw the attention to the shed. also look out for the trees top on the left. got cut off. take 1 step back, you might see a difference.
Pix 4 - classic. nice composition.
pix 5 - nice PP. but the attention point is the lamppost. doesn't tell must though.
pix 6 - you should apply the 1/3 rule here. give a blank space behind the statue. but then again, rules are to be broken. ;)
pix 7 - I LIKE IT!! how clever to make use of the leaves as the background. NICE:thumbsup:
pix 8 - same as pix 7. good job. but lookout for the lens flare. lens hood should come in handy. i have this prob too.
pix 9 - no comment on this.
pix 10 - this pix a bit tilt, i would like to see the interesting tree pattern on the right.
pix 11 - I like the PP.

On the overall, you have got good composition. I Love your pix 1 and 7. :lovegrin: you have improved a lot and i sure look forward to your next posting. hope you dun mind that i comment on your pix. that is the way to learn for you and for me to appreaciate photos as well. ;p

Thank you so much for your comments!!! Some comments are very useful for me. I will bear that in my mind. Hope to show better pics next time!

Status
Not open for further replies.