IR Outing #17 Photo Listing

Status
Not open for further replies.
No prob bro...work come first...

We did not really cover the island well and the timing was also somehow wrong. am very sure we will go there again. this time we will be more prepared.

the first thing we do, is.....Get a VAN!!!! :bsmilie:

How come need a Van? A lot of equipment to carry?

PandaOng said:
No prob bro...work come first...

We did not really cover the island well and the timing was also somehow wrong. am very sure we will go there again. this time we will be more prepared.

the first thing we do, is.....Get a VAN!!!! :bsmilie:

becoz some of us dunno how to cycle....and we spend most of our time walking....very shack... with a Van, we will be able to pin point our location and with the van driver as a tour guide. heehee...sin't that 2 birds with 1 stone?? :bsmilie:

I see, why not identify who got car then do car pooling? a convoy of IR enthusiasts :p

PandaOng said:
becoz some of us dunno how to cycle....and we spend most of our time walking....very shack... with a Van, we will be able to pin point our location and with the van driver as a tour guide. heehee...sin't that 2 birds with 1 stone?? :bsmilie:

I totally agree! ;)

vince123123 said:
I see, why not identify who got car then do car pooling? a convoy of IR enthusiasts :p

it's only on Ubin!!!
Mainland, can take my little car ;)

numzkull said:
A link to your thread here...

01. Ark19 -> photo link here <<-- Chop place first?? :dunno:
02. Billitone ->Link Here
03. Bigmouse -->Link Here
04. SINKY --->Link Here
05. Nisa ---->Link Here
06. Max 2.8 -->Link Here
07 Lawrence -> Link Here
08 PandaOng --> Link Here
09 numzkull --> Link Here

That was meant to be an example lar :p
No time to PP photos yet....

Have added another 3 more pictures in my thread...take a look and comment!! TIA :)

PandaOng said:
Have added another 3 more pictures in my thread...take a look and comment!! TIA :)

Bro, have to learn from you how to visualise a scene without looking thru' the viewfinder.

Nice compositions for #6 and #7 also :thumbsup:

I always compose first then i put on the filter..cannot afford to shoot like you guys...so it is still thru the viewfinder

Okie, posted my photos here .
Have a lookee and comment hor :sweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.