Ipt

Status
Not open for further replies.
mine is aug, cut off april...
I think that might be the system cutoff because they don't have any dates planned beyond the April one yet. I get the same thing, last session is April 23 or something like that? The PTIs did mention that can book 3 months before window closes. :dunno: Call unit and ask?

Think it is in the FAQ.

Q2. Can I book for IPT anytime within my IPPT window?
A2. NO. You will have to book for an IPT schedule that ends within 9 months after your birthday. This would enable NSmen who could not pass their IPPT at the end of IPT to continue their own training, applying the training methodology to improve on their performance and thus maximizing the knowledge gained during the IPT.

Think it is in the FAQ.

Q2. Can I book for IPT anytime within my IPPT window?
A2. NO. You will have to book for an IPT schedule that ends within 9 months after your birthday. This would enable NSmen who could not pass their IPPT at the end of IPT to continue their own training, applying the training methodology to improve on their performance and thus maximizing the knowledge gained during the IPT.
Yeah.. 9 month after birthday is the same as 3 month before birthday. Since my birthday in Oct, I should be able to book a session which ends in June/July isn't it?

Yeah.. 9 month after birthday is the same as 3 month before birthday. Since my birthday in Oct, I should be able to book a session which ends in June/July isn't it?

should be rite..

need to find walking party kaki-s...

Went for IPT last year. 8 sessions, very fast pass. Like RT, need to train but still, better off than RT as IMO

jus book my session for april...

anyone here going too ??

My cut off is Sep. Think will go for Aug 07 to take advantage of the holiday :p

april got labour to skip..

may got vesak to skip..

after that its national day liao..

Status
Not open for further replies.