iPhone 4 is OUT!

I am more interested in the OS4 then the phone. I want an update!:bsmilie:

1,500 new API, can you imagine what apps the programmers can code? Limit is by their creativity! :lovegrin: :thumbsup:

and the best thing is, the 4G will be available in Singapore next month!! No need to wait months or get unlocked set

I thought I saw September 2010 somewhere? Maybe I saw wrongly.

Last time I believed the lost one is the real, got so many people laugh at me in disbelief. Now it is proven I am correct :devil:

of course it's the real one. but what is intriguing is it appeared in vietnam and then to somewhere at europe. :think:

not sure when will we able to get iphone 4 though...somewhere written in the article "...september to 88 countries.." omg..then maybe i should just get htv evo or samsung galaxy?? :bsmilie:

aiyo. it was announced at the WWDC conference 2010 yesterday (last night) already!

iPhone out in SG by July 10, upgrade to new OS iOS 4.0 for all current iPod Touch, 3G and 3GS users by 21 June 10!

aiyo. it was announced at the WWDC conference 2010 yesterday (last night) already!

iPhone out in SG by July 10, upgrade to new OS iOS 4.0 for all current iPod Touch, 3G and 3GS users by 21 June 10!

of course it's the real one. but what is intriguing is it appeared in vietnam and then to somewhere at europe. :think:

not sure when will we able to get iphone 4 though...somewhere written in the article "...september to 88 countries.." omg..then maybe i should just get htv evo or samsung galaxy?? :bsmilie:

so it is Sept or July? :think:

some extracts :

The iPhone 4 will be available for pre order exactly 1 week from tomorrow on June 15th. The progress of the iPhone 4 is impressive with the availability for pre order coming in only a week.

Steve Jobs said of the iPhone 4 release, “This will be our fastest rollout ever.”

If you’re in the US, UK, Japan, France, or Germany, the iPhone 4 release date is set for June 24th.

You’ll be able to pre-order the new iPhone over a week before–beginning June 15th.

The iPhone 4 is set to come to another 18 countries by July 2010 (these include Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Finland, Hong Kong, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Norway, New Zealand, Singapore, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, and Switzerland). The new iPhone will be released in an additional 24 countries in August, and another 44 in September.

some extracts :

The iPhone 4 will be available for pre order exactly 1 week from tomorrow on June 15th. The progress of the iPhone 4 is impressive with the availability for pre order coming in only a week.

Steve Jobs said of the iPhone 4 release, “This will be our fastest rollout ever.”

If you’re in the US, UK, Japan, France, or Germany, the iPhone 4 release date is set for June 24th.

You’ll be able to pre-order the new iPhone over a week before–beginning June 15th.

The iPhone 4 is set to come to another 18 countries by July 2010 (these include Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Finland, Hong Kong, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Norway, New Zealand, Singapore, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, and Switzerland). The new iPhone will be released in an additional 24 countries in August, and another 44 in September.
Thanks! This clears all doubts! :thumbsup:

going to get ready to queue. :bsmilie:

Wooooo!! My current contract reached 21 months end of June..... :heart:

wah.. you are the envy of so many !!! :sticktong

Wounder if all local Telcos will get it at the same time or just one first? :sweat:

I dont think its a monopoly like last time, it should be made available to all telcos providers at the same time.

so it is Sept or July? :think:

in case someone say NPNT

WWDC_55_610x407.jpg

Yes, iPhone 3GS and iPod Touch 2G allow update :thumbsup:

All but the original iPhone and iPod touch can accept the upgrade. Unfortunately, a lot of the functionality is limited the further back you go.

Their wording even made it seem that the third generation iPod touch and iPhone 3G S will be missing some functionality compared to the newer models coming.

At least, they mentioned that the upgrade is free, even for iPod touch.

the multitask feature looks good.

battery life is better.

but dun think i will upgrade yet haha... maybe wait for 4.5 or 5G ;p

Their wording even made it seem that the third generation iPod touch and iPhone 3G S will be missing some functionality compared to the newer models coming.

unavoidable since certain function can only work with the new hardware in 4G.

there is no front-facing camera or gyroscope in the current models, so can't expect the video call and full pitch/roll/yaw sensing in 3D to work after iOS 4 upgrade

Meh. So they finally play catch-up again.

- Video calls (Welcome to 2004, Apple). Oh, and wi-fi only for now!! HAHAHAHAHA
- High-res screen (yes, you're last to the party again)
- Gyro (Recent Adroid phones have been having fun with this already)
- 5MP camera (sounds like the Sony backlit sensor was used). But... 5MP??

And then he still says Apple pioneered "tap to focus"?? What rubbish!!!

Meh. So they finally play catch-up again.

- Video calls (Welcome to 2004, Apple). Oh, and wi-fi only for now!! HAHAHAHAHA
- High-res screen (yes, you're last to the party again)
- Gyro (Recent Adroid phones have been having fun with this already)
- 5MP camera (sounds like the Sony backlit sensor was used). But... 5MP??

And then he still says Apple pioneered "tap to focus"?? What rubbish!!!

Haha... Apple users will believe whatever he said. :bsmilie: