iPhone 4 is OUT!

does everyone here who has iphone 4 (or previous incarnations) experience problems in underground mrt areas?

i can never seem to connect properly to 3G network underground.. still can access though, but a lot slower. not sure how these things work.

there's pretty poor signal coverage in the old underground stations/lines. In the new Circle Line and parts of the NE line I have been to, the reception, even underground seems perfect. Hopefully the telcos install more signal/base stations in the older underground lines to improve coverage.

Can forget about having 3G in the east-west line.. Perfect 3G reception in NEL though. (forgot about the North South.. I think as long under SMRT, no 3G?)

havent seen the real thing yet. is the back cover glossy like the iphone 3?

I got my incase casing free from Apple last Thursday.
Now my iPhone 4 looks more cool.

wa why your case arrive so fast one.....i'm still waiting for mine....scheduled for mid september delivery....

I got a email saying it been shipped from US, then I got the pack in my letterbox in 2 days.

Anyone mk a reservation from starhub online, and still waiting for the email notification now?

i saw a M1 road show jz now, the ip4 are in stock immediately!! wonder y SH need 2 wait so long!!?

Anyone mk a reservation from starhub online, and still waiting for the email notification now?

i saw a M1 road show jz now, the ip4 are in stock immediately!! wonder y SH need 2 wait so long!!?

You need to go down to the shop to reserve the phone by writing down your contacts. That way your priority will be higher than email notification.

You need to go down to the shop to reserve the phone by writing down your contacts. That way your priority will be higher than email notification.

huh? dunno got such arrangement of priority.... but my colleague reserved online from M1 oso get it last 2 weeks ago.. SH's business so good meh?

haiz.. is tempted to swap to other operator now..

acquired another line on sun at m1 paragon.

seems like stocks are no problem...

I got my incase casing free from Apple last Thursday.
Now my iPhone 4 looks more cool.

really quite a good deal, the casings are not cheap....

and singapore iphone 4 owners don't really experience death grip issue. :bsmilie:

but a promise is a promise!

there's pretty poor signal coverage in the old underground stations/lines. In the new Circle Line and parts of the NE line I have been to, the reception, even underground seems perfect. Hopefully the telcos install more signal/base stations in the older underground lines to improve coverage.

Can forget about having 3G in the east-west line.. Perfect 3G reception in NEL though. (forgot about the North South.. I think as long under SMRT, no 3G?)

i am experiencing cut off from where the mrt goes underground in kallang area... or sometime after.

i don't know about the west side beyond city hall, but north south line from city hall, i think it is still cut off up till toa payoh area? never really noticed though, cos give up trying after a while and play games instead.

i am experiencing cut off from where the mrt goes underground in kallang area... or sometime after.

i don't know about the west side beyond city hall, but north south line from city hall, i think it is still cut off up till toa payoh area? never really noticed though, cos give up trying after a while and play games instead.

I play online games the entire stretch. Only gets cut at Somerset. But I'm on android and Starhub, so I'm not sure if that's the difference.

i just got my iphone 4 from SH last week. still trying to get use to this new OS as i have been using window mobile for some time. anybody knows if there's any short cut to delete all sms, or i can only delete one by one.

I kindof give up having any sorts of 3G or even GPRS connection once the train goes underground. Only very short intermittent at the station (sometimes) do my GPRS return. I think its SMRT line leh. NEL line FULL all the way..:(

i just got my iphone 4 from SH last week. still trying to get use to this new OS as i have been using window mobile for some time. anybody knows if there's any short cut to delete all sms, or i can only delete one by one.
i wish they would implement an sms counter, which is implemented on the cheapest entry level nokia colour phone that can only make calls, play BOUNCE, etc.......