Introductory Lesson To Bird Photogrphy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sharing some shots i took quite some time back at JBP:

IMG_0272copy.jpg

IMG_0311copy.jpg

IMG_0296copy.jpg

Hi all, thanks for visiting our CC and your active participation in today's talk. It was definitely an eye-opener for me :). For sure I have walked out of that door equipped with not big guns but better knowledge in Bird photography.

With that, my sincere appreciation to Philip who sacrificed his Sunday afternoon departing his skills, his experience, his valuable tips and all his impressive works. Pity his equipments, being 'molested' by so many hands :bsmilie::bsmilie: Not forgetting CCPLim and his wife, who also helped us along with our questions. Most of all, I appreciate everybody's participation in terms of questions and jokes. This has made the talk even more lively ! Thanks to Stinkyfoot17 for starting this thread, without which we would not have met :cool:

It has been such a fruitful session, I am looking forward for more. I hope we can have a shooting session together soon and then go back to our CC again to 'display' our 'masterpieces' for Philip or CCPLim to comment. Game for that? :sweat:

cheers,

Since you guys are posting your pics.....
Here's one of mine....

Olive backed sunbird
olive-backed-sunbird.jpg

THanks for Samatha and Philip for organising and sharing the info. I felt air con was a little cold but good venue nontheless. Very nice insight into the world of birding..

Thanks Samantha for organising and Philip for the sharing. Unfortunately, I was unable to turn up. Aiya missed the chance to learn from the professional, I'm sure you guys must have been enjoying yourselves.

Cheers

Thanks for arranging the meeting and sharing of bird shooting technique. :)

Wah! So many posts with birding pics by all you 'Beginner' birders liao ah? Still say newbie to birding ... Humphhhh ... Just Joking !

First and foremost, a very BIG THANK YOU to Philip for the wonderful insight to the world of bird photography. It was a real eye opener to all the beautiful photos he has taken over these yrs of perserverance and hard work and also so genourous of him to bring down all his equipment and let us molest and drool all over. I was really awed at the quality of Philip's photos and all the passion he has to keep doing what he loves best. A big THANK YOU to you once again Philip!

Next on the thank you list willl definitely be Spacewalker for being able to loan the conference room at such a short notice. I didn't know that she actually even bought food out of her own will for all of us until the lecture ended! Really Thank YOU for yr effort and all the trouble to get us a nice and comfortable environment ot have our lecture!

Hmmm ... so now, who wanna organise a birding photoshoot ? Or have you guys already decided on date and left me out ?

haha yeah got that.

Status
Not open for further replies.