2. Desmond
3. Peter
4. Dennis
5. KS
6. RoMie
7. Shawn
8. Ian
9. Christopher

PM me with your name and mobile number to reserve a slot!

Please visit the official website for Deal Or No Deal pictures of the girls!

Rachel

Claire

Attendance List
1. Phoakm
2. Desmond
3. Peter
4. Dennis
5. KS
6. RoMie
7. Shawn
8. Ian
9. Christopher
10. Vpcola

PM me with your name and mobile number to reserve a slot!

Rachel

Claire

Just TWO MORE SLOTS left!

PM me with your name and contact number to reserve a slot!

Attendance List
1. Phoakm
2. Desmond
3. Peter
4. Dennis
5. KS
6. RoMie
7. Shawn
8. Ian
9. Christopher
10. Vpcola
11. A
12. C

All slots taken! PM me with your name and mobile number to be placed on the reserve list!

Photographers who have signed up, please make payment to POSB savings 004-60783-0 to confirm your slot. Thank you!

Rachel

Claire

To the thread started, just a word of advise unfortunately you cannot advertise your shoot in regards to deal or no deal, so please remove the photos from the deal or no deal website. This is claire here, so there will be no relation to deal or no deal and this shoot will be done under the understanding that I am a profesional model. Please do not bank in on the deal or no deal show as you can get into relative problems with mediacorp. , The shoot will involve nothing to do in relation of deal or no deal, suitcases etc..(for your knowledge) and when the photos are posted are not allowed to be posted with names as such of deal or no deal...Appreciate your understanding, if not the shoot cannot go ahead and some forms will need to be signed.

regards Claire

Good point about the legal formalities!

i reserve that declaration till i've seen some shots from the shoot. I don't watch the show or read 8 days so i have no idea who she and her sister are. But she seems nice enough to be pointing out that legal hiccup here :cool:

Thanks Claire for the word of caution.

A search in the TM Register shows that the presence of some pending Deal or No Deal trade marks - none of these are in respect of photography, or photography shoots. Also, the registered proprietor is not mediacorp - so I'm not sure anyone will get in trouble with "Mediacorp" - unless of course mediacorp is authorised by the registered proprietor or is an exclusive licensee.

Nevertheless, I think it is quite doubtful (or at least fraught with legal uncertainties) on the enforcement of the use of a suitcase in a shoot, without the reference to "Deal or No Deal".

Also, it is is made very clear that the shoot is not related to Deal or No Deal, and just that the models are those from the Deal or No Deal show, I doubt there's any issue of trade mark infringement either.

That said, if you (ie Claire) chooses of your own volition not to render your services for the shoot unless some conditions are met, that is of course, your prerogative. I'm just adding some comments to highlight the differences between contractual negotiations (ie you and inthepink) in relation to proprietary rights (ie trade marks or otherwise).

Have a fun shoot ahead! :)

To the thread started, just a word of advise unfortunately you cannot advertise your shoot in regards to deal or no deal, so please remove the photos from the deal or no deal website. This is claire here, so there will be no relation to deal or no deal and this shoot will be done under the understanding that I am a profesional model. Please do not bank in on the deal or no deal show as you can get into relative problems with mediacorp. , The shoot will involve nothing to do in relation of deal or no deal, suitcases etc..(for your knowledge) and when the photos are posted are not allowed to be posted with names as such of deal or no deal...Appreciate your understanding, if not the shoot cannot go ahead and some forms will need to be signed.

regards Claire

Thanks Claire! Points noted.

I don't know how to close/delete this thread, so will need help from moderators to do so... in the meantime, I will repost the shoot with the suggested changes. :) Cheers!

When you post a reply, there will be a check box with the option to "close thread after reply". Select that when you post.

Status
Not open for further replies.