Initial-D Singapore Representative ? Any1 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Octane69 said:
Amanda!!!! :lovegrin: I discovered after the malacca shoot.. most of my shots are of her le..... ;p

Now we be shooting more of the beautiful lady than the bike ... :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Interested I
1)Zeckson Chow
2)K????? <----- is there a nick name over here :confused:
3)Luval
4)AncientMariner
5) Nemesis32
6)

Interested I
1)Zeckson Chow
2)K????? <----- is there a nick name over here
3)Luval
4)AncientMariner
5) Nemesis32
6) Shodan99

To firm up the list
----------------

Interested I
1)Zeckson Chow
2)Kitkat
3)Luval
4)AncientMariner
5) Nemesis32
6) Shodan99

Octane69 said:
Amanda!!!! :lovegrin: I discovered after the malacca shoot.. most of my shots are of her le..... ;p
can't say you don't have good taste!

Now that we have the shooters in place, so when is the shoot and how much? I am sure we all need the details too although it should be after her Beijing finals. :)

Hey, who knows? Maybe she'll be awarded with a movie contract! :p

If she got awarded the movie contract.. how much do you think paying her will be enough???

Zeckson Chow said:
Now that we have the shooters in place, so when is the shoot and how much? I am sure we all need the details too although it should be after her Beijing finals. :)

Hey, who knows? Maybe she'll be awarded with a movie contract! :p

Wah if she awarded a movie contract .. then you will be shooting a movie star liao :D

All the BEST for Amanda !!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Thanks for the interest .... will work on it immediately while AMANDA enjoys herself in BEIJING, CHINA :)

Interested I
1)Zeckson Chow
2)Kitkat
3)Luval
4)AncientMariner
5) Nemesis32
6) Shodan99

Interested II
1) VIP (R)
2) VIP (R)
3) VIP (R)
4)
5)
6)

Interested III
1)
2)
3)
6)

Keep it coming .....UPzz for AMANDA !!!:lovegrin:

AhV said:
Thanks for the interest .... will work on it immediately while AMANDA enjoys herself in BEIJING, CHINA :)

Interested I
1)Zeckson Chow
2)Kitkat
3)Luval
4)AncientMariner
5) Nemesis32
6) Shodan99

Interested II
1) VIP (R)
2) VIP (R)
3) VIP (R)
4)
5)
6)

Interested III
1)
2)
3)
6)

Keep it coming .....UPzz for AMANDA !!!:lovegrin:

Wow! Yr response looks pretty good.. Upz for u bro!

Time for an update...If you guys have been to the recent EVO IX launch..that's what I call a proper "RACE QUEEN" outfit with the signature boots....wonder how AMANDA is doing in BEIJING, CHINA :) BTW, I am still deciding whether to dress her up in a 2-pc sexy RQ outfit and show some mid-riff or a one pc slightly decent one :think: Any contributions ? As organiser, we have an awful lots of 'headache' :bsmilie: but we stil love out job !

Interested I
1)Zeckson Chow
2)Kitkat
3)Luval
4)AncientMariner
5) Nemesis32
6) Shodan99

Interested II
1) VIP (R)
2) VIP (R)
3) VIP (R)
4)
5)
6)

Interested III
1)
2)
3)
6)

Keep the list going .....UPzz for AMANDA !!!:lovegrin:

From the way I see Amanda, I cannot help but notice her big happy smile and her sexy long legs. Perhaps an outfit that can compliment both of her these 2 assets? I would want to shoot her with lots of smiles and lots of legs!

Zeckson Chow said:
I would want to shoot her with lots of smiles and lots of legs!

hmm.....wonder how amanda will react to this statement.... :think:

AhV said:
Time for an update...If you guys have been to the recent EVO IX launch..that's what I call a proper "RACE QUEEN" outfit with the signature boots....wonder how AMANDA is doing in BEIJING, CHINA :) BTW, I am still deciding whether to dress her up in a 2-pc sexy RQ outfit and show some mid-riff or a one pc slightly decent one :think: Any contributions ? As organiser, we have an awful lots of 'headache' :bsmilie: but we stil love out job !

Interested I
1)Zeckson Chow
2)Kitkat
3)Luval
4)AncientMariner
5) Nemesis32
6) Shodan99

Interested II
1) VIP (R)
2) VIP (R)
3) VIP (R)
4)
5)
6)

Interested III
1)
2)
3)
6)

Keep the list going .....UPzz for AMANDA !!!:lovegrin:

2 Piece!!!! :lovegrin: Can bleed till die!!!!

Remember to bring bucket for the drool ok.... kekeke

zaren said:
hmm.....wonder how amanda will react to this statement.... :think:

what do you think! how would anyone react to such a crude :nono: statement? however, Amanda ia s grown up and a professional, and I am sure she will handle it with the utmost grace and tact!

Hi All,

SLCC would like to congratulate Amanda for coming in TOP 10 in the Beijing Competition.
Amanda came for dinner at my house to celebrate her entry into the Top 10.
She will be going to Beijing again to compete for the final round of the RACE QUEEN CONTEST.
After discussing with AhV, We are suggesting that for the next shoot, to let Amanda try other themes rather than the Race queen outfit. Amanda herself also wanted to try other outfits and themes. She is also afraid of conflicting with the competition organisers on the theme of the shoot.
As Amanda is leaving soon, we are planning to organise this shoot quikly. Coz if she entered the top 3 of the finals, she may be offered a contract to act in a upcoming new movie. Once she becomes an actress, we will have no chance to shoot her anymore with her restrictions as an actress (with all the minders,agents and watever coming in).
:bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.