In the Morning - Sembawang Park

Status
Not open for further replies.
i love the last photos of the birds. i havent been there as often thou i live just near by :p

Thanks, wheresmycheese.

..then you ought to visit there more often. :)

The birds were at the park (which was quite a mess)...but I was at the end of Andrews Ave for the sunrise shoot.

I drove quite a long way to get there.....

esther

I agree with many that #5 have the potential. Since its quite and unusual composition, perhaps you can go further with it.

My little suggestion for experiment. Try a panoramic crop till the empty space (no vines) is cropped out, covert it to black and white. Play with levels till you have sufficient contrast.

It should be an interesting abstract

I agree with many that #5 have the potential. Since its quite and unusual composition, perhaps you can go further with it.

My little suggestion for experiment. Try a panoramic crop till the empty space (no vines) is cropped out, covert it to black and white. Play with levels till you have sufficient contrast.

It should be an interesting abstract

My dear ahbian,

I have not progressed that much since you visited my last Bali thread... Still as retarded as before...:dunno:

I DON'T understand what you saying lah :bsmilie:

Aiyoh...kind enough to demonstrate??? ;p if you are energetic...:angel:

my sincere apology

esther

My dear ahbian,

I have not progressed that much since you visited my last Bali thread... Still as retarded as before...:dunno:

I DON'T understand what you saying lah :bsmilie:

Aiyoh...kind enough to demonstrate??? ;p if you are energetic...:angel:

my sincere apology

esther

I was just basing on a rough visuallisation, didn't actually try to PP it .

Never did dare to do processing on others photo before, I'll give it a try :)

Last edited:
I will remove this after a while, cause i think I shouldn't claim it in my flickr.

3675371010_53c5ebb68b.jpg

As mentioned, more of an abstract than a photo already. :) I'm sure not all will agree with this version.

Anyway, the point is to keep experimenting and have fun.

You are getting the correct timing for great lighting, next is to find good subject foreground. like what Ryan said, the inclusion of the photographers made that piece more interesting than the first 2. i like the lighting for #2.
nice.

I will remove this after a while, cause i think I shouldn't claim it in my flickr.

As mentioned, more of an abstract than a photo already. :) I'm sure not all will agree with this version.

Anyway, the point is to keep experimenting and have fun.

my dear....just put me as co-author lah :bsmilie:

nice:thumbsup: I see what you meant now. Thanks .
But is the B&W an added layer?

Not sure about men...it is often not easy to get a second woman to agree with the first. So.....how to get all to agree with yours or anybody's version... ;)

It's interesting...yours more severe...and pat33's more romantic...perhaps the colour.

Good job :lovegrin:

esther

You are getting the correct timing for great lighting, next is to find good subject foreground. like what Ryan said, the inclusion of the photographers made that piece more interesting than the first 2. i like the lighting for #2.
nice.

You are very right, emlee. ( I've been drilled by your cousin )

I was actually pretty upset with that....

I knew the problem that morning but just couldn't find the suitable 'site' and I had to start shooting. It was an exercise on my previously failed attempts on long exposure.

I'll definitely try to improve on the composition for the next sunrise...
perhaps may meet you again :)

esther

Wah, good job....which saloon did you sent it to, trimming the hair and with complete makeover??:bsmilie:

Thanks again for the photoshop tutorial. :)

esther

This is a good place to start. Plenty of easy to understand articles here

Will come in handy for your nepal images especially the histogram articles or you will end up with a lot of blown sky shots. Hope this will be useful.
Come back with some good loo shots ;) there shud be many with great views there.

This is a good place to start. Plenty of easy to understand articles here

Will come in handy for your nepal images especially the histogram articles or you will end up with a lot of blown sky shots. Hope this will be useful.
Come back with some good loo shots ;) there shud be many with great views there.

Thanks pat33.

Know the song 'The Love Story'...it goes ' where do i begin.......':bsmilie:

I'll work on it..but a little dyslexic lah.. So much home work!!:(

esther

Status
Not open for further replies.