Imaging-Expo Singapore and PIX Exhibition 2-4 Nov 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mabezneo,

The website and email we have received stated business/casual attire.

I don't want to be turned away on that day because of wearing jeans by the people manning the entrance, they didn't receive any instructions from the top.:nono:

Admission Attire -
Only in business/smart casual attire. The organisers reserve the right to refuse admission as deemed appropriate.

http://www.koelnmesse.com.sg/imaging-expo-singapore/detailprice_visitor-topframe.html

Hi there Xtemujin!

No worries about that. You can wear jeans. As I mentioned previously, no Kopitiam/Coffee shop attire. Jeans and t-shirt is perfectly fine. The entire project team has been given the same set of instructions.

If we had stated 'casual', we will have the whole coffee shop/market down at the event!! ;)Therefore, we had to put down business/smart casual attire. You can still look smart in jeans or even tastefully torn jeans. It is a fun and funky event!

And I will be personally manning the entrance. :cool:

Relax bro,

Mable is the organiser :) Finally see her here in Clubsnap. Let us know if you need anything too. I am sure many bro/sis will volunteer to help if they can.

Kudos to bring such a event to our shores. May it grow and match Shanghai and Japan in the near future and even PMA/Photokina in 10 years time?

Cheers,
Tuck

Hey there Tuck!

I joined clubsnap when I was assigned to PIX! No choice right. Must know what is in demand mah.. :cheergal:

Lol. Mabel, think your site gave your Chinese Name Away. 梁清玲 ;-p See you at the expo!

Hi Mabel,

Welcome to clubsnap.

Thanks for the clearification! See u at there! ;)

Regards,
yk200

Lol. Mabel, think your site gave your Chinese Name Away. 梁清玲 ;-p See you at the expo!

Hahaha, My identity is no longer a secret lor.. ;p

Hi Mabel,

Welcome to clubsnap.

Thanks for the clearification! See u at there! ;)

Regards,
yk200

Hi yk200,

No problem! See you there!

Hey scandisk!

Thanks for your support ah! See you there!

nice to see the organisers participating in the thread. :)

damn... looks like i've to miss bryan peterson's photo safari. i won't get my schedule for 1/11 till next week and by then, the spaces would have run out.. :(

Last month I registered, but end up received an e-mail request me to enrol seminar :think:
Then a lady called me this morning, ask whether I intend to renrol for the seminar.
End up I read this thread, then register again at the Simple Procedure web link at https://www.ies-pix2007.com/ :sweat::bsmilie:

damn... looks like i've to miss bryan peterson's photo safari. i won't get my schedule for 1/11 till next week and by then, the spaces would have run out.. :(

if you still wanna join the workshop, msn me hor .. ;)

Hi Nightwolf!

Drop me an email at m.neo@koelnmesse.com.sg . I will personally inform you next week whether we are sold out for the workshop or not. But Byran's workshop is quite popular la.. No harm trying lor. :)

Mabezneo,

Noted, thanks for the clarification.:thumbsup:

Looking forward to the exhibition.

One question, are we able to buy stuff at the exhibition from the exhibitors ?

Last month I registered, but end up received an e-mail request me to enrol seminar :think:
Then a lady called me this morning, ask whether I intend to renrol for the seminar.
End up I read this thread, then register again at the Simple Procedure web link at https://www.ies-pix2007.com/ :sweat::bsmilie:

Hi hi,

Very confusing right? Let me clarify.

To visit the exhibition, registration is free. Website is https://www.ies-pix2007.com/

To attend the workshops/conference, must pay la. ;p Website is http://www.pix-singapore.com/

Last month, we had abit of technical difficulties because our registration system just went live mah. Alot of hidden bugs so some of the registrants information were not captured properly. That's why we have to call them personally and ask again lor.

Sorry for all the trouble ah! But if you all need help, you know where to find me. :D

Last month, we had abit of technical difficulties because our registration system just went live mah. Alot of hidden bugs so some of the registrants information were not captured properly. That's why we have to call them personally and ask again lor.

Sorry for all the trouble ah! But if you all need help, you know where to find me. :D

Yeah... it is clear right now. I already received the confirmation letter. TQ ;)
You are helpful

Yeah... it is clear right now. I already received the confirmation letter. TQ ;)
You are helpful

Good good. Don't throw away the letter hor! You need the Registration Number to exchange for a pass okay!

:D

Mabezneo,

Noted, thanks for the clarification.:thumbsup:

Looking forward to the exhibition.

One question, are we able to buy stuff at the exhibition from the exhibitors ?

Hi again!

Unfortunately, you cannot purchase anything from the exhibitors because this is not a public/consumer. If we allow that, it will be very crowded and messy la. Our exhibitors won't be able to display their super expensive stuff! ;p But you will get to see and experience the latest technologies from the various exhibitors! Afterall, the focus of the event is to Experience Imaging, not Buy Imaging. hahah. :cool:

If you are interested in purchasing, you can do it via their resellers or retail outlets nearby.

Look on the bright side! After the exhibition, you can go do abit more research on the product you have your eyes set on! No need to go home and cry over impulsive purchases! haha (I do that)

Status
Not open for further replies.