ICU case

How would you like it if someone insinuated that you, as a leader, was corrupt? If u had studied law, your argument would have held little water in court, simply because of the irrelevance to the case in question ;)

you hv to be careful with your choice of words, bro.

As for me, i was just stating facts that was published in media.

you hv to be careful with your choice of words, bro.

As for me, i was just stating facts that was published in media.

you're trying to say that, in a Court of Law, that a medical lawsuit in terms of (whatever case it is) is similar to a case of defamation. therefore, it is justifiable to sue a doctor, even if the case is frivolous and just to pad your pockets.

and sorry... i don't get how telling you the difference in those cases warrants a cautioning of my tongue against you ;)

you're trying to say that, in a Court of Law, that a medical lawsuit in terms of (whatever case it is) is similar to a case of defamation. therefore, it is justifiable to sue a doctor, even if the case is frivolous and just to pad your pockets.

and sorry... i don't get how telling you the difference in those cases warrants a cautioning of my tongue against you ;)

I am just cautioning you against using word like "corrupt" etc, which is very negative and might get you into trouble.:nono: