ICU case

my former neighbour, got one of her leg wrongly amputated at you know where.
In the end, both legs gone. The good one as well as the diabetic-affected one. SAD

so REMEMBER to "Mark the area of your body to be operated on with a felt-tip pen"

my former neighbour, got one of her leg wrongly amputated at you know where.
In the end, both legs gone. The good one as well as the diabetic-affected one. SAD

so REMEMBER to "Mark the area of your body to be operated on with a felt-tip pen"

why do you keep thinking of only the bad things that could happen/have happened.

sorry lah, saya pessimistic.
singaporean kiasu, kiasi

Just tell gov to close hospitals.. maybe death rate will decrease to 0 :dunno:

from there on people can DIY :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

[video=youtube;60NSM_EHmuw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60NSM_EHmuw[/video]

Please go buy the medishield enhanced shield from private insurance. You can go stay in private hospital, class A or at least a B2 ward in public hospitals. I think it makes a difference as the C class is usually over crowded and the staff are spread too thin.

I am not insurance agent but if anyone need contacts to AIA, Prudential, Aviva, pm me.

Please go buy the medishield enhanced shield from private insurance. You can go stay in private hospital, class A or at least a B2 ward in public hospitals. I think it makes a difference as the C class is usually over crowded and the staff are spread too thin.

I am not insurance agent but if anyone need contacts to AIA, Prudential, Aviva, pm me.

i was in c ward (the 6 bed ward, c1 or c2?), had 3-4 nurses at all time.

dbl check it was b2.

My mother in-law was admitted thrice in the last 2 years. Twice at NUH and one at SGH for emergency open surgery.

Without detailing too much the attention to the patient at NUH is so much lacking as compared to SGH when it comes
to attending the aged.

A friends wife, who was a staff nurse at NUH says mostly it was because NUH is under staff and many nurses are foreign-based.

Overly overworked, she joined a private hospital and now earned more than double. I think based on my personal experience there,
it is true as lapse in attention to my mother in-law did happen not once. If we did not spot it ourself, her condition might have deteriorate.

We had enough and sent her to SGH the 3rd time. At SGH, I can see the attention to detail by the staffs.

Well others might experience vice-versa but the news clipping concur my experience at NUH. Nurses there needs to be
a wee bit more attentive.

Sad to see someone alive end up dead for what it seems a non life threatening op.

Last edited:
People usually go for cheaper insurance with the thought that the difference is only the bed.. ie we make decisions that we are fine in Ward b and it's OK to share rooms.. we also fail to see that in private A wards, you get ACCESS to better doctors, staff. It's a very small price in difference for these riders.. learnt from friends whose wife was diagnosed with cancer.. since the advise, we upgraded to Ward a private.. hope this helps many bro out there

not to mention that you could also get chio nurses as compared to yientao nurses in B2. :bsmilie::bsmilie:
But if NUH doesn't even hv chio nurses in A ward, then it is sad. LOL

not to mention that you could also get chio nurses as compared to yientao nurses in B2. :bsmilie::bsmilie:
But if NUH doesn't even hv chio nurses in A ward, then it is sad. LOL

You know.. talent follow the $$ :bsmilie:

JG's PlayGround: Macross Frontier Nurse Cosplay by Korean
Is this what you are looking for?
Macross_Frontier_nurse-korean_cosplays-01.jpg

Ok.. I don't feel well already.. :bsmilie:

That is enlightening...thkq

"Yet despite these numbers, the American public remains unaware of just how pervasive the problem is...."

There could be the similar situation here. And yet people still think that patients are over-reacting.
Uncle Fai is right. Must sue

Last edited: