I Thought I saw a Baby Tyrannosaurus Rex!!!

syc77

Oct 27, 2002
Earth
Visit site
Newbie saw a Baby Tyrannosaurus Rex n nearly **** his pants....

1)
walkingwithdinosaursthe.jpg

2)

3)

4)
walkingwithdinosaursthef.jpg

5)

the rest of the pics.
Enjoy

PS:Vids coming up soon!

yeah, I'm in the last shot! :)

wonderful pics n vid!

It's fun to shoot a rare promotions. Miss this.

Omg, the Tyrannosaurus Rex had swallowed a human wearing gray pants, and that guy is sticking out from it's belly! :bigeyes: :bsmilie:

thats a quality costume, but the legs are a spoiler.

btw, did 'it' suddenly appear to scare the crowd? or it was a formal thing that he came out to be exhibited?

Last edited:
Omg, the Tyrannosaurus Rex had swallowed a human wearing gray pants, and that guy is sticking out from it's belly! :bigeyes: :bsmilie:
That might not be e belly but it's.... :p

btw, did 'it' suddenly appear to scare the crowd? or it was a formal thing that he came out to be exhibited?
as shown in e vid, it just "walked" out from that part of e building. There's no intro of any kind. I started recorded e sec I saw it. The crowd was gathered by e promoters just before e t-Rex came out.

There was a thread on this in events sub-forum and their own people were giving out flyers before the 'event' started.Came out thru one of the doors inside Heeren behind MacDonalds:)

@syc77 What camcorder are you using?

as shown in e vid, it just "walked" out from that part of e building. There's no intro of any kind. I started recorded e sec I saw it. The crowd was gathered by e promoters just before e t-Rex came out.

There was a thread on this in events sub-forum and their own people were giving out flyers before the 'event' started.Came out thru one of the doors inside Heeren behind MacDonalds:)

just for laugh should get one of those costume and run down orchard road :lovegrin::devil:

maybe its giving birth to human?:bsmilie::bsmilie:

btw, is it still there tomorrow?

Last edited:
@syc77 What camcorder are you using?
Erm... D3s with rode mic

just for laugh should get one of those costume and run down orchard road :lovegrin::devil:
I think e rental is not going to be cheap...

Bo liao...only Tuesday.Luckily not Wed...flood:bsmilie:
lol... Maybe that's how e dino dead a few millions years ago.

Last edited: