i luv my country very much :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ERP is good ! u drive u pay ! dun pay then dun drive ! fair and square ! :thumbsup:
No lah, still got people drive and don't pay mah... drive during off peak times or not pass through the gantry points.

What was the point for ERP? reduce traffic right?? ask those staying in the North, have that improved their travelling time?

../azul123

so well, there's no such thing as a perfect place..... just live your life, enjoy the person next to you everyday (even if its a stranger) and hope you don't die because of some freak stupid mistakes that you make....
:devil:

why do i sense the tone of a player...:think:

I know this will be brought out.

Firstly, how do you know the oppositions cannot do it if you do not give them a chance? Just because the MIW say so? This is something the ruling party has been brainwashing everyone and many seem to just accept it. The MIW were once an opposition, will they be wat they are now if S'poreans did not give them a chance then?

Secondly and more importantly, we do not need to overthrow the current ruling party in order for changes to happen. I do not think replacing the MIW totally in the next election is good for S'pore too. We just need more opposition voices for them not to take us for granted (or like fools).

I definitely admire you in making the best of wat you can now, though we have to look deeper to know why are we in this current state. Example why HDB price is so high...

Dun worri...from Boon Lay to Changi...everybody(born in singapore) waiting for the next election. Even our govt is excite about the next election by helping(spending $$$) our FW integrate into our society...or izzit maybe trying to win over their vote... They have at least 02 years to make us/FW think maturely and to accept these FW. So you and i should behave and think maturely (like all our wonderful CS member) to accept all these. But i totally agreed that FW should not be allowed buy HDB/private property. Good Luck to our next few generation....btw i tink pure born in singapore will extinct in maybe 30 years time. :bsmilie:

Well, depends on whether you have good karma or not. If you have, you will even have a car waiting for you before you start working :bsmilie:

that means i got bad karma liao :(

Singapore's a good place to live in, BUT, you would need lots of $$.

how much money is never enough if you don't learn to spend within the limits.
most importantly is not to over-stretch your finances.
spend only on what you can afford to earn.

ERP is good ! u drive u pay ! dun pay then dun drive ! fair and square ! :thumbsup:

Not good enough!
Cars should run on stored value cards (10cents/100m) :D

I guess there is no need to emphasize the good security and lack of natural disasters in S'pore, these are things that are definitely good and treasured by everyone here.

What that is making life more and more difficult are the controversial policies made by the ruling party, who only seem to care about their own pockets.

1) Influx of foreigners
They keep repeating these people are here to fill up jobs like cleaning, construction etc. But seriously, are these the only places you see them? I see China Chinese in basically every single type of job available here. Who do not agree this?

2) Cost of housing
I might be able to understand the ridiculous price of resale flat (I still dun agree that non-citizens can buy HDB flats) due to free market. But why are new HDB flats pegged to market rate also?? Many young couples now face 30 yrs housing loan, if they are even lucky enough to get a new flat. Most will not have much left CPF left after that.

3) CPF withdrawal
Why the ever-increasing CPF withdrawal age, and not allowing lump-sum withdrawal? Do you really believe the actual reason is because they are afraid old men will have their money cheated by China women? Or simply because they need more money for 'some' investing companies?

4) No minimum wage policy & job security
With readily available cheaper labour options, wages will remain stagnant for years to come. S'poreans will continue to lose their jobs as they get older and more expensive. We are told to be cheaper, faster & better, but why aren't the people on top leading by example?

If these goes on, i really pity the next few generations who will become slaves in this elitist society, working till their last breath to maintain the economic numbers but reducing quality of life.

agreed with most of your point! I always feel that anyone who support FW/FT in our society most probably has a family member/wife/husband that is a FW/FT, they will 100% disagreed with you. That's y there's always got people who support FW.

Not good enough!
Cars should run on stored value cards (10cents/100m) :D
Everything will also increase as you might already know goods has to be delivered one way or another, so aren't you shooting your own foot?

:bsmilie:

../azul123

agreed with most of your point! I always feel that anyone who support FW/FT in our society most probably has a family member/wife/husband that is a FW/FT, they will 100% disagreed with you. That's y there's always got people who support FW.
No lah... :bsmilie:

../azul123

I know this will be brought out.

Firstly, how do you know the oppositions cannot do it if you do not give them a chance? Just because the MIW say so? This is something the ruling party has been brainwashing everyone and many seem to just accept it. The MIW were once an opposition, will they be wat they are now if S'poreans did not give them a chance then?

Secondly and more importantly, we do not need to overthrow the current ruling party in order for changes to happen. I do not think replacing the MIW totally in the next election is good for S'pore too. We just need more opposition voices for them not to take us for granted (or like fools).

I definitely admire you in making the best of wat you can now, though we have to look deeper to know why are we in this current state. Example why HDB price is so high...
When next election comes, we can talk about it. Now talk no use. BTW, my area walkover.

Why HDB price so sky high? Blame HDB? I say blame all the greedy sellers la. :angry:

Why HDB price so sky high? Blame HDB? I say blame all the greedy sellers la. :angry:

Very simple demand & supply theory, by controlling the supply of new flats.

They let in hundreds of thousands, but only supply thousands of new flats, how can price not go up? These new residents sleep in the park?

And guess wat, they pegged new flat prices to the resale market after that, tell me why they need to do so other than to squeeze us as dry as possible. Shrewd businessman :thumbsup:

And stop the BS of saying HDB flats are highly subsidized & they will continue to provide 'affordable' housing for S'poreans... :angel:

News today: "6,848 applications for 1,291 units in Choa Chu Kang Build to Order (BTO)" :bigeyes:
(Source: The Straits Times page A9)

Many good years ahead. :)

Very simple demand & supply theory, by controlling the supply of new flats.

They let in hundreds of thousands, but only supply thousands of new flats, how can price not go up? These new residents sleep in the park?

And guess wat, they pegged new flat prices to the resale market after that, tell me why they need to do so other than to squeeze us as dry as possible. Shrewd businessman :thumbsup:

And stop the BS of saying HDB flats are highly subsidized & they will continue to provide 'affordable' housing for S'poreans... :angel:

nop..they dun sleep in the park. They sit/stand outside ngee ang city takashimaya on sunday. They like camera too..coz you find them near singapore camera 'hub' outside/inside Peninsula Plaza on weekend. Nowadays you seldom find young gals walking alone in Peninsula Plaza....super unsafe.

no la, in the end, people will just happily blame everyone but the people. :)

just look at camera section, most of the time people will say:

MY CAMERA STUPID! BLAH BLAH BLAH.

or

THIS SHOP CHEAT ME, I AM CARROT BLAH BLAH BLAH. :bsmilie:

this is the most nonsensical statement i have seen this year

i am sure it will win the CS award for nonsensical statements despite it being the start of the year, and you have some tough competition there.

this is the most nonsensical statement i have seen this year

i am sure it will win the CS award for nonsensical statements despite it being the start of the year, and you have some tough competition there.

yes!!! thxs for te award!! :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy:

For those who want easy way out of singapore, the state of israel accepts SG citizens' migration with almost no questions asked.

For those just want to sit around and tcss, kopitiam unker is going to change tv channel liao.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.