i love the crystal eyeball of the cat, do u think so?

Status
Not open for further replies.

andy65

Jan 14, 2008
2655573851_59948c74d8_b.jpg

i love the crystal eyeball look of the cat picture were taken by a Sony alfa350 with 50mmf1.4 len great cam. Thank for any comment given.

nice portrait of the cat. :)

it makes one wonder what the cat is looking at.

i also don't know what she looking at.

u are funny, is inside a room with widow n door lock where to find bird or cicak.

nice picture... if the cat could have turn his/her head abit to 3/4 profile it will be better or u move yourself... having a profile shot somehow lost information on the face and expression...

anyway this is my 1st ever post... if not the forum keep saying I'm not posting anything... well I only post when I feel I need to... anyway good soft and warm feel of the cat...

wow i m flatter to know that this yours first post in the forums n giving correct comment on my pic .thanks

love e sharpness, lve e colours n love e cat! gd job my fren....!

i love all yours comments.thanks

i think i just lucky to be in the right time right moment, it was a morning with sun shine from the window curtain act as a diffuser.

great shot. i tried with cat once but they're like all fidgety, or they look away proudly :D you distracted it with something to get it to look away from the lens?

no i did not distract her but just take as many shot as possible ,this one turn out to be difference which i like.

glass marble eyes!

it really look like those glass marble ball when we play in ours childhood time

i also very suprise when the pic turn out with e eyeball in such a angle

good take and angle, i feel, but greater attention should be paid to details, i.e. the abrupt cropping of the collar makes this a weaker photo that it could be ;)

spot on that e little mistake that i have make.

Status
Not open for further replies.