i just hate this

2ius3ev.jpg

They are from the Elitist Camera Club. They review cameras, not photos.

last week i came across a magazine which had a review on Pentax K-7, sadly i can't really remember the name of the magazine.

Inside there are the pros and cons of the camera, and one of the cons which really shock me and made me deeply disappointed in that magazine, which later cause me not to buy it anymore.

Here it wrote: Cons: It's NOT MADE BY CANON OR NIKON.

The magazine really had zero respect of us pentax people;(

relax lah bro, very tired to hate ppl wo... don't invest energy in actions for or against ppl we dont know, except if they are pentaxians...:bsmilie:

who are these reviewers, expert or not? for all you know, they maybe ignorant dim wit or worst, interested parties that are paid to spew such non-sense.

i am owner #148, hope to see you this sat!!

Last edited:
I guess the reviewer is jealous 'cause only Pentax could squeeze so many features into such a great little camera :D

If you think again on the Cons "It's NOT MADE BY CANON OR NIKON"

It was refering that such a fine camera is regretable not made by C&N, but by Pentax. So it a positive CON man.;)

guys..I would interpret it as a compliment rather then a nasty remarks.

I kinda like the fact that I'm using an 'underdog' camera...

I am pleased to hear the critiques:).

Warren Buffet used to pick a stock which is underestimated by other investors,so do us as we know Pentax is an excellent brand. Ppl who only fancy canon/nikon is unaware of other underestimate stocks like Pentax:cool:

If all ppl come to Pentax, the demand increase and the price will increase too, then we need to spend more....

Last edited:

Warren Buffet used to pick a stock which is underestimated by other investors,so do us as we know Pentax is an excellent brand. Ppl who only fancy canon/nikon is unaware of other underestimate stocks like Pentax:cool:

If all ppl come to Pentax, the demand increase and the price will increase too, then we need to spend more....

mmm, very true about this, let the C & N people pay for C & N advetiment fee haha;p

not very true. price can also increase if there is increased demand but insufficient supply. or price can increase because limited supply doesn't justify increased production levels.

many hobbyists also want some assurances from the products they buy. it doesn't help that there are also nonsense rumours spread once in awhile that this company is going to close shop soon, or that company is not coming up with new products anymore.

its ok to be a niche champion. its not ok to be an underdog.

u want another example? just look at Apple in the 80s - early90s and Apple now. same company, but very very different position.

last week i came across a magazine which had a review on Pentax K-7, sadly i can't really remember the name of the magazine.

Inside there are the pros and cons of the camera, and one of the cons which really shock me and made me deeply disappointed in that magazine, which later cause me not to buy it anymore.

Here it wrote: Cons: It's NOT MADE BY CANON OR NIKON.

The magazine really had zero respect of us pentax people;(

I can't be bothered with camera reviews from magazines nowadays. I would rather go to the photography section and admire photos taken by my idol, Steve McCurry. :D

which magazine?