I Dance in the Wind

Status
Not open for further replies.
the kind of remarks make someone wonder what is the purpose of sharing knowledge??

... :thumbsup: no horse run, fantastic, wonderful, number 1, no fight....... thanks for sharing.. post more, flood us with with you portraits shoots.. more more more..

Thanks a lot, bro. :) I have no problems with you, and I respect you. But for zekai, nope. No way.
That's all I wanted to say.

the kind of remarks make someone wonder what is the purpose of sharing knowledge??

anyway, you rip what you sow..
nice shots, very nice, good shots, no horse run, fantastic, wonderful, number 1, no fight....... thanks for sharing.. post more, flood us with with you portraits shoots.. more more more..

Clear your PM inbox! =D

Full already la! :sweat:

Model is very photogenic... she reminds me of Dawn Yeoh? Anyway, she looks more natural and quite fun loving type. For the series, quite a lot can be considered as snapshots. Those that focus on her, like those on the grass, are generally well taken.

Wow. i love Sony. Are they going to launch the new full frame camera.
The 1.2 crop factor is coming soon or not?[/QUOTE]

friends,
dun think it coming yet......even the semi-pro probably only be launch at yr end too...:embrass:

the pics in the link is taken with km dslr i think .. ... the right mood, the model , the weather and the landscape is to die for...

Model is very photogenic... she reminds me of Dawn Yeoh? Anyway, she looks more natural and quite fun loving type. For the series, quite a lot can be considered as snapshots. Those that focus on her, like those on the grass, are generally well taken.

Thanks, nemesis. :) I concentrated too much on the sky because I wanted the sky to appear right. :(

i like 20.

Some of the picture seemed to be quite grainy though.

i like 20.

Some of the picture seemed to be quite grainy though.

Thanks, citrus. :) Will take note.

nightmare: According to Wiki, 'No horse run' means

No horse run! - (Hokkien - Bo bei chow) Original Hokkien expression used in horse racing jargon to describe a champion horse which is way ahead of the field. Used to describe things (food usually) which are ahead of its peers.

:bsmilie:

I prefer your close-up shots here (as well as in your other shoots), your camera renders close-ups very well ... Sony ?

Mine's a Canon 350D bought at Song Brothers in 2005. Very cheap. Heheh~. :D Thanks, Sir~

Thanks, nemesis. :) I concentrated too much on the sky because I wanted the sky to appear right. :(
lol, u pay money to shot model and u concentrate on getting sky right? Next time i charge u for sky and i go pray for u lor :p LOL just kidding.

lol, u pay money to shot model and u concentrate on getting sky right? Next time i charge u for sky and i go pray for u lor :p LOL just kidding.

:bsmilie: Hehe, well, gotta try it anyhow. I saw a prize-winning picture of a kid flying a kite at dusk, so I decided to do this shoot. ;)

Nice series, but i have to say the lizard shot is one of your best photos.:thumbsup:

Thanks, bro. ^^ The model agreed too (for the lizard). Gotta thank her, 'cause she told me to shoot it. :bsmilie:

camy_037ex.jpg

bro u used any neatimage?

I love your 1/3 rule composition. Well done. Keep it up.
Any more of this picture??

kite_camy5.jpg

kite_camy3.jpg

kite_camy2.jpg

kite_camy1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.