HWM Megaguide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Made online order for the HWM Megaguide. Paid $4 for postage charge but I came as registered mail, good as to ensure the magazine reach the destination. The postage lable show $4.70 actually.

i saw a lot at bugis kino. didnt noe where to find it actually so asked the shop asst for help. she pointed to a stack of them at the photography section wif a 'duhhh' look on her face...i bought mine last wk fyi so shud still have a lot of copies left...the person who paid after me bought a 'studio pdt photography' or sumthin..wished i had the nerve to ask him if he had needed a photog asst har..

Brand new. we took it last month as there are demands and selling it off at the same price. still have a couple of copies left to sell off.

if there is still demand, we don't mind taking in more for the photographers.

Oops! Sorry, what I meant is the 1st version or the 2nd (Sony)? ;p

Saw a stack of 20 odd HWM Megaguide (not the Sony version) available at Kino Bugis yesterday. They were placed at the photograhy section, NOT at the magazine section.

Kinokuniya is having 20% off storewide till 1st July (Sunday). I got mine for $14.40. :) There's a HUGE stack at Taka Kino.

it is still selling at kino you can find it at kino in takashimaya sc.

Status
Not open for further replies.