HWM Megaguide

Status
Not open for further replies.
good meh? Browsed it once in Kino like not very useful leh. Just the typical newbie guide to digital photography. There is 101 this kind of books out there in the National library.
its useful for people to get into photography... not useful for those who are already into it and know the basic.

imho, i like how they explain aperture... etc but using lots of pictures that are very easy to understand, unlike some books that are just plain load of text.

Mine is coming this friday by registered mail

Just got it at Hereen last sunday, left about 4-5 copies still...

Is it the same copy selling last year?

Is it the same copy selling last year?

Ok, just check & same as what I bought last year.
It also come with a free USB2.0 Multi card reader that time..:bigeyes:

comfirm same as lasy year copy?
than I dun need go search liao ;)

:bigeyes: USB multi card reader! I don remember getting one when i bought it online. :cry:

:bigeyes: USB multi card reader! I don remember getting one when i bought it online. :cry:

During that time, online no free reader.. only bought from bookstores then got the free reader..

think its will be a better catch at kino taka ( try to get it during the 20% discount period bah) the online purchase will be good less that it waived off the 4 bucks delivery charges. else wait for the Mar IT FAIR bah, usually they will have a book booth there, better discount / free gifts etc

anyway, its a good book for BEGINNERS / NEWBIE, if you are considered (or you think that you are) an amatuer / pro then dun bothers, it help me out alot when i was starting out, i still refer to this and some other books that i have at times. just my 2 cents

a noob would like to know if anyone willing to sell this piece off ;p

have read about basics of photography online but always prefer keeping a basic guide ..

If noone sells, at least tell me how much it costs ?

I was looking for mags in the stores but the ones I could see are more for gadget comparison than real photography techniques.

Any god book that you can refer me that deals with night / cityscape photography ? I plan to capture Singapore beautifully before I fly back to India :)

dont tell me something which is very costly :bsmilie:

i've got an extra copy of it..
any takers ?

Bought mine yesterday at Plaza Singapura basement 'mama shop'.....while looking for digicabi

Status
Not open for further replies.