How to overcome shyness

Status
Not open for further replies.
once you malu yourself jialat jialat in public once, you will realize that you have nothing to lose and will not be shy after that.

Or best try to be like Steven lim.

shutterfly said:
Anyone here shy in nature or used to be shy? Care to share some tips on how to overcome shyness for those who managed to shake it off? I am very shy with strangers and also always try to avoid crowd. This worsen especially in front of the girl I secretly admire. :(

stay shy ..
girls prowl for shy guys
hahaha :bsmilie:

ermm...switch to work sales line lar...sooner or later you will somehow overcome most of the shyness.... and you have to be confident of urself to do it too...

me last time will sweat and shake even by talking to girls on the phone...worse right? anyone can do it...its you want anot... work hard!! ;)

TMC said:
once you malu yourself jialat jialat in public once, you will realize that you have nothing to lose and will not be shy after that.

Or best try to be like Steven lim.

steven lim?? ? ?? ?

swimwear.jpg

wow... lagi power to the max! one time fierce fierce and u'll forever be the most garang man in Singapore!!:bsmilie:

shutterfly said:
Anyone here shy in nature or used to be shy? Care to share some tips on how to overcome shyness for those who managed to shake it off? I am very shy with strangers and also always try to avoid crowd. This worsen especially in front of the girl I secretly admire. :(
Take up a part-time job in service industry, preferably front line personal, customer relations, it will force you talk to strangers, learn to be a good listener, improve your human relation and build up your self-confident.

Hope this hope.

But talking about being shy in front of the girl you admired....think its better you be shy than you talk too much.... wait talk too much rubbish, say the wrong thing will spoil image... learn to be humorous la...girls love that... :D am i right guys?

Look4Yest said:
But talking about being shy in front of the girl you admired....think its better you be shy than you talk too much.... wait talk too much rubbish, say the wrong thing will spoil image... learn to be humorous la...girls love that... :D am i right guys?

Then again .. there are those who expect you to say the right things... but since you remain quiet.. she gets frustrated :sweat:

well....true...think most girls still prefer guys to initiate...well...be in the middle...not noisy not quiet...haha...must control lar...cos i feel that a person once too nervous may lose control one.... wait come out all cold jokes... :sweat:

Sion said:
It's natural to be shy. You'll grow out of it.

For a start join CS photo shoots and talk to the models. Many shy photographers have turned to be brave souls now after meeting so many gorgeous models.:lovegrin:

err... quite true .. Learn to talk to them.. it the basic.. they wun eat you up also..

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
i very shy leh, i mumble when ppl talk to me, esp girls, and those very nice looking girls... omg... :cry:

maybe we should organise a shy guy outing... but den again, i wonder how we could meet up...
All shy people meeting? Thats going to be a very quiet meeting! :)

I used to be shy too, but not too bad lah! Just go out more often, staying at home make things worse........

Read more and this way you can talk about subjects that interest many people. Look into the other persons eyes when you talk, force yourself to do it.....

Practice makes masters!

HS

Sion said:
I find old women are easy to approach. :lovegrin:

The old women in China town splash dish water on you!

can try 2 tequila shot and start talking..

works great in night spots!

Shy ? shy must cut into 2 pieces one ....

Just try . you never know how things will flow. just take your time. Take it easy.

Have some joke, :) all thing will go well .. If not .. better try next time ..

Status
Not open for further replies.