How to have additional optical zoom?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by SianZronG

you sure?

Well it does have 52mm threads , but there is some nags , that with the use of one common UV , there is some problems with it at full wide .. and with the use of the flash light .. like a black spot in the center .. Any way i am not here to blame the camera ..

Originally posted by syncmaster

Well it does have 52mm threads , but there is some nags , that with the use of one common UV , there is some problems with it at full wide .. and with the use of the flash light .. like a black spot in the center .. Any way i am not here to blame the camera ..

so it means it can have a thread for add on lens. there's no problem with full wide when a teleconverter is needed. There will be vignetting anyway. And the small little flash on the camera will generally be useless anyway at high optical zoom. It's the similar situation for the 2100.

Originally posted by sebastiansong

Magix... a monopod might suit your needs better

U will still look weird with a monopod in Orchard road :bsmilie:

Originally posted by mpenza

so it means it can have a thread for add on lens. there's no problem with full wide when a teleconverter is needed. There will be vignetting anyway. And the small little flash on the camera will generally be useless anyway at high optical zoom. It's the similar situation for the 2100.

yeah... i agree man. with tele lense wat's the use of the flash at.... 20x zoom? :bsmilie:

Originally posted by xdivider

U will still look weird with a monopod in Orchard road :bsmilie:

nowadays at orchard alot of photographers on the streets. So no need to feel weird. and with alot of tripods... :D

Originally posted by MrBig

yeah! without an Image Stabilizer there's no pt getting the extra zoom cos you wouldn't be able to get a decent shot

too bad C730UZ does not have such capability

what a pity

:p

actually not very true...got tripod mah...

no tripod shoot under good light conditions lor..hehe..i tried taking one photo zoom to 10x and then took a shot while i jump from the parapet to the floor...also no blurness...but in day time la...

(i must admit i abit boliao...but you know la...studying engineering ma....always TRY those bo liao stuff one :D)

Status
Not open for further replies.