how to handle our char bo.....?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Huh? A memorable pick-up line indeed. That was too long ago already. I only treated him as a friend.

Eh, Pearl Jie Jie, share share leh....

So what's the ultimate pick-up line which moved u so much until u decided to settle down??:bsmilie:

Eh, Pearl Jie Jie, share share leh....

So what's the ultimate pick-up line which moved u so much until u decided to settle down??:bsmilie:

Boy, you very kaypoh, hor!

This thread is "How to Handle Our Char Bor", not "How We Got Handled By our Char Bor.

This thread is "How to Handle Our Char Bor", not "How We Got Handled By our Char Bor.
So that he can woo his own sometime soon. With his attempts to show off in the beng Evo car. It has failed bad. Haha.

GMAN

wow......never espected the thread can be so over welming........thks for all replys !

some guys here do provide valuables comments and some really go into R(A) already....hehe

anyway this type of issue is not happens to me only, it apply to all guys all over the world. some men provide very precious thoughts on how to deal with the situation but after some time their method might even fails them. this is because there is a certain endurance limits for man to tolerate the ladies.

my opinion is when ever girls show their patterns, we should show alittle concern to them. this is to avoid their feedbacks that complaint us never show concern to them. however we should not keep bothering them about the issue if not they will make their problem your problem....so cautious..

wow......never espected the thread can be so over welming........thks for all replys !

some guys here do provide valuables comments and some really go into R(A) already....hehe

anyway this type of issue is not happens to me only, it apply to all guys all over the world. some men provide very precious thoughts on how to deal with the situation but after some time their method might even fails them. this is because there is a certain endurance limits for man to tolerate the ladies.

my opinion is when ever girls show their patterns, we should show alittle concern to them. this is to avoid their feedbacks that complaint us never show concern to them. however we should not keep bothering them about the issue if not they will make their problem your problem....so cautious..
If your wive's or girl friend's problem wasn't yours, then what's a relationship all about? Man and wive are equal.

GMAN

So that he can woo his own sometime soon. With his attempts to show off in the beng Evo car. It has failed bad. Haha.

GMAN

:embrass:ssshhhhh...... Boy boy get scolding already.... Better not ask anymore:bsmilie:

Anyway, Now the EVO where got beng? I used to think Evos are nice, but nowadays.... I'm off that thinking already....

I want Merz GL450/ML350/C200/Mini Cooper/Camry JDM/Renualt Magnum/WV GOLF/Peugeot 207/307/407:bsmilie::bsmilie:

Last edited:
:embrass:ssshhhhh...... Boy boy get scolding already.... Better not ask anymore:bsmilie:

Anyway, Now the EVO where got beng? I used to think Evos are nice, but nowadays.... I'm off that thinking already....

I want Merz GL450/ML350/C200/Mini Cooper/Camry/Renualt Magnum/WV GOLF:bsmilie::bsmilie:
2 words. Dream ON!!!!!

GMAN

Well said! :thumbsup:

2 words. Dream ON!!!!!

GMAN

Actually dun need to dream so much lah.....

The Camry JDM/Peugeot 207/307/407/golf/magnum/mini cooper and c200 I believe are within reach:bsmilie:

Actually dun need to dream so much lah.....

The Camry JDM/Peugeot 207/307/407/golf/magnum/mini cooper and c200 I believe are within reach:bsmilie:
Then go get em. My Mercedes benz E-Class 230 is within reach too. Just waiting for the new one to be released.

GMAN

Then go get em. My Mercedes benz E-Class 230 is within reach too. Just waiting for the new one to be released.

GMAN

Huh, u really getting arh?

My within reach is not now leh... probably a couple of years down the road...

Huh, u really getting arh?

My within reach is not now leh... probably a couple of years down the road...
See how. No use for me to get now also. Next year go NS. =.= The car will sleep. I was looking at a yellow manual piccanto. Haha.

GMAN

See how. No use for me to get now also. Next year go NS. =.= The car will sleep. I was looking at a yellow manual piccanto. Haha.

GMAN

sorry to OT but...
wha... next year NS?
I seriously thought u are way older than that -__-"

sorry to OT but...
wha... next year NS?
I seriously thought u are way older than that -__-"
Why? Can't old people go NS? Why? Hoping to date this nice gentleman? Haha. Don't look down on me. Haha.

GMAN

Status
Not open for further replies.