how to handle our char bo.....?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, this is what my female friend sent to me sometime back. There holds some element of truth in it. But not all are true thou....

My Friend said:
For all those men who say, Why buy a cow when you can get milk for
free. Here's an update for you: Nowadays, 80% of women are against
marriage, WHY? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire
pig just to get a little sausage.

Men are like....

1. Men are like Laxatives. They irritate the crap out of you.

2. Men are like Bananas. The older they get, the less firm they are.

3. Men are like Weather. Nothing can be done to change them.

4. Men are like Blenders. You need One, but you're not quite sure why.

5. Men are like Chocolate Bars .. Sweet, smooth, & they usually head
right for your hips.

6. Men are like Commercials. You can't believe a word they say.

7. Men are like Department Stores ... Their clothes are always 1/2
off!

8. Men are like ... Government Bonds .... They take soooooooo long to
mature.

9. Men are like .. Mascara. They usually run at the first sign of
emotion.

10. Men are like Popcorn. They satisfy you, but only for a little
while.

11. Men are like Snowstorms. You never know when they're coming, how
many inches you'll get or how long it will last.

12. Men are like Lava Lamps. Fun to look at, but not very bright.

13. Men are like Parking Spots. All the good ones are taken, the rest
are handicapped.

Now send this to all the remarkable women you know, as well as to any
understanding good-natured, fun kinda guys you might be lucky enough
to know !!!!!!!!!!

With regards to TS, here's my interpretation of the situation.

No.4) That's the reason why u are married now.

No.8) That's just to console themselves to make them guilt-free in the event they are the childish ones. Put it plainly, POT CALLING THE KETTLE BLACK!

No.9) That's why TS is in the plight he is in...

No.12) Indeed, that's why we never ever can understand woman fully...

No.13) That's why they always find fault with us. They dunno how to be contented with what they have.

Yes, from the above, woman seems like a bunch of incorrigible unreasonable people.
But, think about it.

Why did u choose to marry her?(Because u love her, u want to provide her with happiness)
Why is she vying for your attention?(Because she cares about u, because she wants u think to about nothing but her)
Why are they unreasonable towards u only?(Nope, not because u are an easy target. U know, just the typical seeking for attention gimmicks used by them)

U marry her to give her happiness, continue to do so and u will find that u will find your happiness too. Women derive happiness from Men, like-wise, Men derive happiness from Women. Someone have to provide the other with the happiness first.

Take a step back and cast your pride aside for a little moment. If she's happy, u r happy too. If she's unhappy, will u be happy? Think about it:)

Afterall, u would like to see your loved ones lead a happy life isn't it?

Last edited:
haha. damn getting married seems like such a horrible thing. i like this

Men are like Parking Spots. All the good ones are taken, the rest
are handicapped.

agree! all the men i want seem unattainable :(

are handicapped.

My reply is this:

No.13) That's why they always find fault with us. They dunno how to be contented with what they have.

Your standard too high lah. Try to look at the guys from a different perspective. Actually when u truly love someone, u will find that u will naturally accept their flaws too....

No one is perfect:)

are handicapped.

All the girls i want, do not like good guys. So...yeah...

GMAN

I've thought they have to go higher up. :bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:
Nope. Emotionally they must be nice to the females to get what they want. Once permitted, they can show who's the "Daddy"

GMAN

My reply is this:

Your standard too high lah. Try to look at the guys from a different perspective. Actually when u truly love someone, u will find that u will naturally accept their flaws too....

No one is perfect:)
Actually right now we are debating about men and women. If you were to ask a married couple and how they thought about their partners, the answer would have been totally different.

The girl might say: "My husband...well, he's cute la"...Blah blah...state some of the negative stuff. But in the end she might end with "I love him to bits."

The guy might say: Well, she's nice...Blah Blah....state some of the negative stuff too. But in the end, he might end with "She's my girl and i love her"

The key to a good marriage is to be the same as you had been before during dating. Why do men go wayward? It's not because the wive has become a little bigger after child birth or so. But infact that the way she treated him before was different to the way she's treating him today.

Before she might have been treating him like a child. Friendly, caring, etc. But now after with the child and work, she gets tensed and stuff, the same things she did before, she fails to do it now.

So that is 1 important key factor. Your relationship has to be the same as of when you were dating. It can change a little, but only for the better. Of course i'd wished the men would be a little more understanding and not expect much. But that is how we were made. We are physically strong, but emotionally weak. Women are the entire opposite. Emotionally strong and physically weak. It's like the ying and the yang. Can't live without each other, even to as much as you say that you hate the other gender. When you die, you'll regret those words.

GMAN

Ninja.... Your signiture arh...... Dunno what to say....:bsmilie:

One guy in particular, when he looked into my eyes, told me "The gods must have stolen the stars in the sky and put them in your eyes".

One guy in particular, when he looked into my eyes, told me "The gods must have stolen the stars in the sky and put them in your eyes".

U mean.... Like that....:love2:

Aiyoh.... So mushy:ipuke:

Haha, but it's nevertheless, a good life skill:bsmilie:

It took you a while to notice that. Haha. I'm solo guy. Never had a GF. Never felt love from a girl. So my sorrow is within me.

GMAN

Wow. Nice phrasing of the words. Haha. So you and him. Got together? Haha. Mushy. Mushroom!

GMAN

Wow. Nice phrasing of the words. Haha. So you and him. Got together? Haha. Mushy. Mushroom!

GMAN

Huh? A memorable pick-up line indeed. That was too long ago already. I only treated him as a friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.