How to be a respected member of CS?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is not being a "senior" or being an "idol" member of Clubsnap that you will gain respect, it is the attitude one possesses places others first and one see people as important, and one's perspective of reflecting their viewpoint, not his or hers.

It is also not how much knowledge, experience one possesses, if he or she is unable to achieve harmony and results by getting along with people. For sure you will not gain respect just because one has the most number of posts in this forum.

:cool::bsmilie:

To get respected is to never argue with Sion.., :bsmilie:

To get respected is to never argue with Sion.., :bsmilie:

Normally I will let you win because I'm too lazy to pick an argument with anyone.

And if someone starts to be a persistent pain in the arse I just put him on my Ignore List.

:sweatsm: :sweatsm: :sweatsm:

Last edited:
How to be a respected member of CS?

1) For me (to become one) is not to take an issue to the point of Toooo Far.

2) Understand that there is a Sion and a Night86mare out there that can turn you to putty with their come backs :bsmilie:

3) Be honest and try to be as helpfull as you can.

4) Own a really expensive camera and heaps of lens :bigeyes:

5) (And this is a maybe) be a moderator or Admin (Sorry guys, just kidding)

6) Drive a Porsche'

:angel:

I don't know and never will. Because all are Internet characters of text, pictures and icon.

I don't know and never will. Because all are Internet characters of text, pictures and icon.

I have the good fortune to meet three of these Internet characters of text, pictures and icon.

They are as human as you and me besides being accomplished professional photographers. :)

Normally I will let you win because I'm too lazy to pick an argument with anyone.

And if someone starts to be a persistent pain in the arse I just put him on my Ignore List.

:sweatsm: :sweatsm: :sweatsm:

It is not that you are lazy, you chose to.

Some people are either always have the feeling of
self-importance or of self-pity.They are all matters of
pride, covetousness, lust, envy, anger and sloth.

;):)

Status
Not open for further replies.