Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Altjira said:
I'm 1.68m....wish I was 1.75m at least. :(

1.68m is tall for a gal lah... :)

Altjira said:
Not tall enough for me zaren. :) :sticktong

tsk tsk....you didn't cycle, swim and drink enuf milk when you were young. :sticktong

har? :bigeyes:

one fellow CSers voted 2m!!!!!

who? :dunno:

zaren said:
tsk tsk....you didn't cycle, swim and drink enuf milk when you were young. :sticktong

To grow taller, one must sleep more. :wink:

zaren said:
so it's true! singaporeans ARE getting taller! :bsmilie:

And fatter as well!!!!! :bsmilie: Look at the kids! All consuming more carbohydrates then they need! ;p

I'm one but I'm happy. Being taller enables one to take greater pictures? up for one to find out. but i know i wouldn't have any difficulty finding shoes, clothes and beds for my size ;p
hazekang said:
AAAH!
how come got another person 1.5-1.59m?
got prize for shortest guy?

I wish I'm shorter (I sense eggs are flying in my direction) ... seats with little leg room on buses and on economy class, kena knock on the head as I move about and exit from buses and MRT ... shorter is better ... at least can blend into the crowd easily, easier to bend down to take pictures of subjects at eye level ... ;)

Adam Goi said:
I wish I'm shorter (I sense eggs are coming my way) ... seats with little leg room on buses and on economy class, kena knock on the head as I move about and exit from buses and MRT ... shorter is better ... at least can blend into the crowd easily, easier to bend down to take pictures of subjects at eye level ... ;)

ok...pls pass me some of your surplus height!

u can always shoot from the hip, use a flip-out LCD screen, or waistlevel finder.... ;p

ServeChilled said:

not do chinups with heavy weights tied to the feet meh?

hazekang said:
AAAH!
how come got another person 1.5-1.59m?
got prize for shortest guy?

hmm....it's a two way tie at the moment. the 1st person to be less than 1.50m tall wins the prize. :cool:

zaren said:
hmm....it's a two way tie at the moment. the 1st person to be less than 1.50m tall wins the prize. :cool:

I am 1.69m long.... :bsmilie:

ServeChilled said:

I sleep a lot when i was young but 1.7m is still not tall enough. :sticktong

I stand on 2 feet:bsmilie:

Some facts about tall and short :>>>>
A few years ago, entertainer Randy Newman sang: "Short people got no reason to live."

It's not that bad for short people, but a new study concludes that short people may be shortchanged in salary, status and respect when compared to taller counterparts.

"Height matters for career success".

Height was associated with subjective ratings of work performance, such as supervisors' evaluations of how effective someone is on the job.

Being tall may have the effect of boosting employees' self-confidence, helping to make them more successful, as well as prompting people to ascribe more status and respect to a tall person.

The relationship between height and earnings was particularly strong in sales and management positions.

The research showed that height was even more important than gender in determining income, and its significance does not decline as a person ages.

However, the situation is not hopeless for short people, because hard work and intelligence are more important that height. "But short people may start out as disadvantaged."

Generally tall ppl live shorter.....

Status
Not open for further replies.