How much do you charge -for Basic Street and Candid Class ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Totally agree with "banana diver" (!).. sort out the details and would love to join you, to hear your thoughts on photography and the like...

-- marios

I
:think:
for the first Session
3 hours
will be
-
how to say HELLO
from your
:heart:
&
with
:D

tungtong :think:

Bro can I join the class? I want to do street photography! I want to learn form someone experienced... Does it have any requirement for learners?

Should have different prices for diffrent kind of customer lah. For working adult you charge more. For student charge less. Should limit number of learners for each class, for quality. That way you'll have more learners.

For foreigner student you charge less less (I'm foreigner student :p ). 'Cause sometime may not understand you :lovegrin:

Last edited:
Bro can I join the class? I want to do street photography! I want to learn form someone experienced... Does it have any requirement for learners?

Should have different prices for diffrent kind of customer lah. For working adult you charge more. For student charge less. Should limit number of learners for each class, for quality. That way you'll have more learners.

For foreigner student you charge less less (I'm foreigner student :p ). 'Cause sometime may not understand you :lovegrin:

okok ! free for u lo !
just msg me if u are in town area & ready to do street photography....:thumbsup:

tungtong2010

okok ! free for u lo !
just msg me if u are in town area & ready to do street photography....:thumbsup:

tungtong2010

when u are org ur class.. interested!

street photography is not only photography ....:think:

tungong2010

it's a way of life and it's the "art of life"....
i not sure if i am making any sense here... but the deeper you are into street photography... either the more you understand about life as it is or the more you don't... but all the more you want to shoot and document it...

cheers

Last edited:
super keen on your workshop if you were to conduct. you have an amazing eye for detail and your photos speak for themselves.

it's a way of life and it's the "art of life"....
i not sure if i am making any sense here... but the deeper you are into street photography... either the more you understand about life as it is or the more you don't... but all the more you want to shoot and document it...

cheers

a great way of putting it! :thumbsup:

hi tungtong, do poorly paid NSFs like myself get discount price for your workshop as well? im a huge fan of your works and how you interacted with ur subjects... your moments captured in thailand were priceless! do update us :)

Tung...... its more than 2 months since you started this thread...... the demand for your class seems to be there....... ha ha just do it !!!

Sign up as workshop organizer and try for a few months ..... then evaluate and see if you want to continue or do it differently..... I am confident you will do well... :thumbsup:

Dear Tung Tung,

U have the EYE. I love your images, and support you. Go for it!

Tung, congratulations on being the Featured Photographer for June 2010 in PhotoMalaysia
http://www.photomalaysia.com/forums/showthread.php?p=981324#poststop

For Goodness Sake....... DO THE CLASS LAH !!!

thanks ed9119 !
hahah...no time la......still:think::think::think: la..

tungtong2010:embrass:
Singapore

why not eddie and tung conduct this together??? :) win win situation for both
haha... can i have free lessons?

TAke a small class of 5 to 6 first

I help u design your content and program

Tung, I know you TOO WELL.....always the artist spirit strong in you and shy to teach

You can do it your own unconventional way

Last edited:
I support tungtong . . . pls add me for your class . . . :)

TAke a small class of 5 to 6 first

I help u design your content and program

Tung, I know you TOO WELL.....always the artist spirit strong in you and shy to teach

You can do it your own unconventional way

i volunteer to be waterboy!!! ;)

Last edited:
hahah...no time la......still:think::think: la..

tungtong2010:embrass:
Singapore

you started this thread 2 months ago ....... now you say no time ??!! ha ha u really Tarik Harga man !!!

Better do it quick before people flame you for wasting their time to follow this thread :)

Thread Closed ...... hopefully your next thread will be one as an advertiser announcing a paid workshop :)

........... and Call me !

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.