How much cash is in your wallet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
BS.judgin from the number of times u go to those exhibitions to shoot those models, how can u carry <20?doh!:rolleyes: :sticktong :sticktong :sticktong
so i think it's wise to stay far far away from CS male shooters, all pok kia ones (esp with your flashy car around) ... :sweatsm:

All those exhibitions cost <20$ to enter leh ... Then shoot the model no need pay ...
you shoot shoot free, some more hold models' hands, etc... and take pic together .... whapiangz... really cheap la....:bsmilie:

Wa lau ...

Shoot free :sticktong <--- got
Take pic together :lovegrin: <--- got

Hold models' hands :confused: <--- WHERE GOT ?!?!

See avatar....

What happened to adeline ?

XXMM :nono:

I also poor, can share some with me ;p, I'm part of the dark side too ;p

see lah?u hum sup loe...take pic still hold hands.now kanna lightsabred!:bsmilie:

That one where got hold hand ?!?! It's DOUBLE TWIST ... ;p

What XXMM ? :think:
basket .... we were behind adeline, can see where your the other hand holding la .... :bsmilie:
dun pray pray ok, .... adeline's bf looking for u oredi ..... dun later we need to shoot you on the floor with a pool of red liquid at Zoukout ...:nono:

basket .... we were behind adeline, can see where your the other hand holding la .... :bsmilie:
dun pray pray ok, .... adeline's bf looking for u oredi ..... dun later we need to shoot you on the floor with a pool of red liquid at Zoukout ...:nono:
Wouldn't adeline's bf be happie since I'm not holding adeline's hand ;p

Wouldn't adeline's bf be happie since I'm not holding adeline's hand ;p
we will know after we see how big is the crack in your skull ... :bsmilie:

That one where got hold hand ?!?! It's DOUBLE TWIST ... ;p

What XXMM ? :think:

Xianz xiao mei mei

u :bsmilie:

adeline heart break liao. Her photographer take pic with other mei mei ;)

haha ... joking la ....
dont know piglet is her bf or not?... he looks like very angry now....

:bsmilie:

Nope, see below

brumdisney16_gif.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.