How many times you took to obtain your driving Licence?

How many times you taken the test for driving?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
kex said:
my one is SAF license..

abit kelong also..

SAF drivers are very good... cos if something bangs them or they bang something they are in deepsh1t :bsmilie:

Basic = Once
Advance = Once
Practical = Twice

1st attempt: Immediate failure for dangerous driving, failure to check blind spot, exceeding speed limit, and all other offences that would lead to an immediate suspension and a 1yr driving ban on any regular driver. This includes swinging 90 degrees at 40km/h whilst stepping on the clutch.

2nd attempt: Juz passed loh. Examiner quite chin chai.

Basic: Once
Advanced: Twice (Have a feeling I filled in the wrong booklet number for my first attempt :think: )
Practical: Coming soon :bsmilie:

I pass every licence from 2b to 3 in 1 attempt
quite proud of myself .. spend little $ only

my next attempt will be power craft

Cl2b & 2a:
Theory - once
Pract - twice
Cl3:
Basic - once
Final - once
Pract - 3 times :sweat: 1st time didn't stop at stop line, 2nd time too many points
Cl4 & 5:
Theory - not required
Pract - once

Astin said:
7, until the examiner knew me so well he actually begged me to pass on the 7th time... :sweatsm:

Ha ha ha, this reminds me of my neighbour who passed on his ninth try in 1984. He told me while consoling me after failing my first test. Wonder anyone here beat his record.

Klose said:
SAF drivers are very good... cos if something bangs them or they bang something they are in deepsh1t :bsmilie:

Well, I got SAF licence too. And I got banged and banged ppl too. :sweatsm: But lucky the accidents are all minor and involve own vehicles. Dents and scatches and some sore necks and busted ears. (Kenna F by CSM :sweatsm: )

Driving in ROC with SAF vehicles are a real challenge.

i've heard 12 .. or was it 15 :think: either way.. it's 2 digits

btw it's not me for goodness sake

muahahah this thread is interesting.... i juz passed on monday ...my second attempt haha...

Astin said:
Yes, AMK SSDC. Still remember....
1st time, did not give way to bicycle.
2nd time, lorry suddenly came out from side road and I did not stop.
3rd time, still do right turn when traffic light blinking.
4th time, drive too slow.
5th time, nvm....

for me, i did better on the road but make one deadly mistake in the circuit

furthermore i make the same mistake 3 times and that's why in total i took 4 tests to pass ;( ;(

i hate parallel parking...but i guess it was because i did most of my parking practise in a real car park, that's why i can't get used to the parking lot in the circuit.

Drove a class 4 vehicle in the army for 2 years, ORDed, and failed the practical driving test 3 times before passing.

"You say you drove in the army. What kind of vehicle was it? A tank?"

jsbn said:
1st attempt: Immediate failure for dangerous driving, failure to check blind spot, exceeding speed limit, and all other offences that would lead to an immediate suspension and a 1yr driving ban on any regular driver.

That sounds like the typical style of a JGTC driver.

This includes swinging 90 degrees at 40km/h whilst stepping on the clutch.

Initial D! hahaha

basic - 2times
advance - 1time
tpt - 2 times

basic theory - once
final theory - twice...first 1 expired
practical test - twice

simon80 said:
I pass every licence from 2b to 3 in 1 attempt
quite proud of myself .. spend little $ only

my next attempt will be power craft
Lemme noe when u wanna take Power/Pleasure craft license ok? :D

I'm thinking of taking Pleasure craft as well as Diving oso. PPL can wait till I get my lazy eye corrected.

Sausage said:
Initial D! hahaha
Not Initial D, cos the tester gave me immediate failure on circuit and when he wanted me to go on the road, I asked him, "Immediate failure still have to go?"

He swore at me, "JUZ GO LAH STUPID *(##^$#*(!"

Well, I juz taught him a good lesson that day: Never piss the driver off. :nono: And showed him what IS driving. This is probably my proudest moment of failure ever. He was probably shocked and din comment much in the office. :D

Thus non-drivers: Dun ever argue with the driver if you want to know what's good for you. :cool:

hahaha!

i passed all my basic, advance and practical on 1st try, but deducted 8pts out of 20...

Of course practical test must be very 'kia su', must show tester you got check blind spot at appropiate times.. and watch the speed..

But after pass, hehehe, it's nobody business already and can even go 120 on a 70km/h road.. :devil:

Class 2B
theory = 1 X
practical = 2 X ( 30 / 20 , 16 / 20 )

Class 2A
practical = 1 X ( 12 / 20 )

Class 3
basic = 2 X
final = 1 X
practical = 1 x ( 8 / 20 )

Class 4
practical = 1 X ( 6 / 20 )

Class 2 = next month
Class 5 = pending

in ARMY. boatman but no licence.. :cry:
thinking of getting the licence outside.. heard thoery quite difficult..

Status
Not open for further replies.