how many people use MF lens on canon DSLR

Status
Not open for further replies.
D21 zeiss is good, but overprice liao....:thumbsd:

Anyone got a Medium format to EOS setup?

From what i've read so far - Fotographix at 2nd level Chinatown point has adapters... anyone know the price range?

How about lenses? any beginner one's to try? 80mm = 50mm (35mm format) correct?

hi thinkvision, already using a couple of Planars... but i have this idea (maybe incorrect) that medium format lenses are better...

Hey guys,

a quick question. I have a old Nikon 50mm 1.8, is it possible to mount it on my Canon 450D? if yes, where to get the adapter?

thanks!

medium format leh. not manual focus. :bsmilie:

No leh, I think thinkvision meant manual focus, unless Leica R lenses are medium format lenses?

See original post:

just curious. quite lots of lens can be used on canon DSLR by adaptor and AF -chip (metering, ETTL enabled) like: leica R, old M39 mount , M42 mount, carl zeiss contax/yashica, rollei QBM mount, all medical format, schneider DKL, pentax PK mount, olympus OM mount, exkata mount...all can be inserted to EOS mount by adaptor and got infinity focus.

the image quality (by using chip) much better than those without chip, even using same adaptor.
:)

Hoho.

Just got the adapter for my Nikon 50mm 1.8.

The Nikkor lens is sharp man!

im using m645 lenses.

ah!

kind sir, please share your experience with the equipment required for this kind of setup!
Tago sells the Hassey to EOS adapter... but personal classifieds yields little...

was thinking cheaper.. Pentax or Mamiya...

all medium format and big format like Linhof lense can be used on canon/nikon/sony/pentax without problem...;)

I use Hass and Rollei lens on canon already, but I still prefer leica R, N0.1 in sharpness at wide open and the color can beat zeiss without any doubt...

R 21/3.4
R 24/2.8
R 28/2.8
R 35/2
R 50/1.4
R 90/2
R 90/2.8
R 135/2.8
R 180/3.4
those are the 135 diamonds u guys must try...

there is new verison AF-G chip and AF-G adaptor in UK for nikon new AF-S 14-24/2.8 on canon FF DSLR liao......

A few shots from my dad's 20 year old Nikkor 50mm 1.8 MF.

(taken with a 450D)

2706747614_0a3ea6b315.jpg

2707028132_30b9528623.jpg

2707040330_6ce53cc660.jpg

It seems like the oldie is a goodie.

All shot wide open too!

ah!

kind sir, please share your experience with the equipment required for this kind of setup!
Tago sells the Hassey to EOS adapter... but personal classifieds yields little...

was thinking cheaper.. Pentax or Mamiya...

i got the adapter from the previous owner. i believe the adapter is hard to come by. manual focusing the lens is quite a pain without a split screen or live view for accuracy.

Status
Not open for further replies.