How many interested in studio photography?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm interested!! But have no studio exp. Lol.

We might have a shot at this.
I was talking to my colleague about this yesterday and she mentioned her house-mate who enjoys her photos being taken.
We might be able to do a TFCD with her.
But what's the plan for location/MUA though?

I'll check first then get back over here. If can get will be at Yew Tee is that fine with u guys?

Has this place been confirmed? Dont worry too much about the MUA, as this is more portraiture than glamour, light makeup would be enough.

Now we just need a location.

Hi, sorry can't get a free one. They charge $70 for 3hrs for a function room.

SBC..this is my reply =P

I think if everyone is ok think we can all pool together to share the rent and the amt won't be too big.

Suggestion:
5-8 photographer will do
and lets share the rent of a studio
whatcha think?

i can invite another model :)

Lonko supply dogs, I supply cats? First practise on animals then on humans? hehe

Nope won't supply dog for mass photo shot, individual ones can. Most dogs can't take the amount of stress involved. Also animals aren't as easy to practise as humans.

i can volunteer myself =D

so whos Coming @ East studio would be nice :)

1. gigahz

so whos Coming @ East studio would be nice

1. gigahz
2. ishou80

why suddenly got a studio @ east coast... :bsmilie: if really renting, no need SBC to provide the studio strobes liao, studio already got...

anyway what is the plan actually ah... i love to do studio photography be it at a actual studio or on our own...:)

I think originally sbc suggested he provide strobes and go through studio photography, u all provide models and location. But nobody was able to provide a free venue, so someone suggested renting a studio.

BTW the studio gigahz suggested runs by Lundy? If it's Lundy, he's pretty well-known for his pet studio photography^^

Personally I feel those who wanna learn basic studio photography just rent a studio and ask the owner of the studio to go through some basics on how to operate the equipment(from what I know some nice studio owner will be willing).

Those into reading ebooks can try get "Mastering Lighting Guide by Christopher Grey". I find it simple and they show the setup diagram.

why suddenly got a studio @ east coast... :bsmilie: if really renting, no need SBC to provide the studio strobes liao, studio already got...

anyway what is the plan actually ah... i love to do studio photography be it at a actual studio or on our own...:)

I also dunno...just follow thru hahaa...I actaully suggest renting a place for the setup. How much does renting of studio cost? I think it will not be cheap rite?

Why just chio gf/wife? How abt gd looking hubby/bf? ;)
Any of you guys can volunteer to be a model??

Status
Not open for further replies.